Britney and will.i.am's new song is called "MIND YOUR BUSINESS" and a music video is coming (rumors)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I can confirm Britney was not in London at the time those Tweets claimed she was. 🙏

So many complaints from so many people who want new music?? I don't get it?? Who gives a f its will.i.am you know the GP eats up the most generic songs sometimes... LETS BE EXCITED BRITNEY IS ACTUALLY RECORDING SOMETHING AND RELEASING.. Personally I think there are better artists she could collaborate with, yes, however her working with will.i.am doesn't change my excitement for new music. I'm excited were even getting something. Besides, will talks so kindly about Britney and we have to remember her team was the one who sabotaged Britney Jean. Scream & Shout was huge, I'm not sure why there's so many complaints?? Lets be grateful!

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

i mean why is everyone just convinced she isnt gonna atleast do a visualizer for it?

i get that britney fans have just no hope left and its understandable - but this is happening.

the title, her having song-writing credits and the fact it has only just now got registered - i feel like after all the **** happening with the m*** rumors and now her being attacked just made her realize that she is britney ******* spears and is gonna give us the piece of me 2.0 that i so desperately need.

and btw my point of the visualizer being at the very most realistic: look at the scream & shout music video 

all britney did for it was serve some looks and pose - she can definitely do the same for this one

i think she also wants to assure her fans that she is very much alive and not on m*** due to her being in the news a lot as of recently

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, hireath said:

i mean why is everyone just convinced she isnt gonna atleast do a visualizer for it?

i get that britney fans have just no hope left and its understandable - but this is happening.

the title, her having song-writing credits and the fact it has only just now got registered - i feel like after all the **** happening with the m*** rumors and now her being attacked just made her realize that she is britney ******* spears and is gonna give us the piece of me 2.0 that i so desperately need.

and btw my point of the visualizer being at the very most realistic: look at the scream & shout music video 

all britney did for it was serve some looks and pose - she can definitely do the same for this one

i think she also wants to assure her fans that she is very much alive and not on m*** due to her being in the news a lot as of recently

Well mainly because her last music video she shot was in 2016, meaning 7 years ago so yeah, it's understandable to lose hope. She also seems to be done with sitting in a chair to have make up on and hairdo for hours so I find it pretty hard to believe she's willing to shoot a video

Also I don't think she wants to assure anything to anyone, she knows who she is. She's said in the past she has nothing to prove and I completely agree 

If the song is real, we'll get an AI music video so that it matches the current technology. It's a win-win for everyone imo :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

36 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

It's happening sis. I can hear the auto tune all the way from Australia 🦘

Bitney's part is s till great though. "MYYYYND YA BINNNEEZZ" 

Embrace it sis. And get ready for the countless "unfiltered NO AUTO TUNE" threads. And the " This is myah Marie" threads, and the " what have we done to Britney" threads and the "I'm officially done" threads :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Ur sick for this

ezgif-5-40060c8081.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.