Britney and will.i.am's new song is called "MIND YOUR BUSINESS" and a music video is coming (rumors)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I can confirm Britney was not in London at the time those Tweets claimed she was. 🙏

Rumor has it Briny is releasing a single with will.i.am. More information in this topic on Exhale.

There's buzz several weeks ago that Britney was in London recently to shoot a music video for the track, however @Jordan Miller can confirm she was *not* in London at that time so take things with a grain of salt. 

A screen shot of the supposed credits (below) claim the song is titled "Mind Your Business." If true, Britney co-wrote the song with will and Yonatan "Johnny" Goldstein (he's written for Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce, JLo and more). 

They posted it two weeks ago, predating the article written by The Sun, so seems it's true

I also stumbled upon this screenshot on ATRL, unsure of its authenticity though.

Take it with a grain of salt, but here's a brief summary:

• The collab is titled "MIND YOUR BUSINESS"
  • Britney co-wrote this - at least that's what I understand from her being credited as one of the authors?
  • Britney shot the music video with will.i.am in London
  • The song has Work ***** vibes

ezgif-5-40060c8081.gif

Thoughts? Maybe it won't be so bad :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Related:

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

A song title that some on Exhale desperately need to comprehend the meaning of :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I think pretty much everyone who uses Exhale regularly. Imagine a group of people sitting and discussing your life non-stop on an internet forum. Britney would be scared by all of us.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block