Britney is reportedly releasing a single with will.i.am later this month

I remember Britney mentioning how much she hates when people say “comeback” and I agree. First of all, it diminishes her power and presence and on top of that she recently released a song with Elton John.

Anyway, I’m not sure if I believe the rumors. The Sun’s source is probably the post that was here on Exhale the other day.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

He didn't say it is 100% happening. He said things in the works and in the past. So we can't be sure they actually recorded and it will be released. I am saying this bc i don't want ppl here to have high hopes and then be dissapointed just like after Elton concert.

At this point i think  if we got 100$ for every rumor about Britney releasing music what never happen we would be rich

Yeah I mean with Britney you never know what will happen. Everything changes. But just saying this isn't smoke with no fire. Was surprised that she's even working with him when he mentioned it a while back. 

2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

This is what we need at this point. The focus needs to be in the music, so i'm here for it. 

Prepare the iTunes accounts because it needs to break HMC 40 country #1 record. Prepare the radio links. We need to demonstrate that Britney can still get a hit record and shut mouths. 

Britney is a musical icon before the drama and the controversy. Let's make this a hit.

honestly if the song is good. it’ll just go to #1 by itself 

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

3y9IRkD.jpg

This was terrible ... like a B-side from "I gotta a feeling"

Who over age of 11 would signed under a lyrics like this

Don't you worry
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
'Cause everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be alright

LOL

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

This was terrible ... like a B-side from "I gotta a feeling"

Who over age of 11 would signed under a lyrics like this

Don't you worry
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
'Cause everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be alright

LOL

It’s a bob marley sample lmao. 

• Like 1

Vomit. 

He’s edited out of the S&S and BFB that I listen to. But, I’ll concede that WB production (NOT vocal) is a slay. 

This may well still not be real and only a rumor that the press is running with…(hello Glastonbury). But since we get burned all the time, I wouldn’t be surprised if this shït happens. 

Maybe he’ll rip off Padam :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block