JayTawndré drops surprise "THOUSAND DANCEFLOORS" EP filled with 8 club bangers for the summer!

I've made this record for the summer. :britney-fire-dance:

This EP is filled with 8 tracks. From the title track to the final track "TRAP!" it will have you dancing!!! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Tracklist

1. Thousand Dancefloors

2. Glamorous

3. Mind-reader

4. Player

5. Birds

6. In My Veins

7. Electrik Magnetik

8. TRAP! 

MY FAVORITES are Electrik Magnetik, Birds, Player and Thousand Dancefloors! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Leave a track by track review! 

@Groundbreaking

@GlitterRainname ur fave

@princessmimi

@TommyXexcited for your track by track review

@Henry.

@PaMisMuchachas

@RebellionSparkles

@Brat

@River Red

@agustinmalandra

@BUWYGF

@MissSpearsSaysSo

• Love 6

1. Thousand Dancefloors

Oh wow! Wait a minute, hold on. This one's on fire. Totall banger! Not u starting ur new EP with this banger. This one is great for parties, for jim (gym), for jogging. Not u making an universal banger. Love this one! That house beat is fire! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: And that melody at 1:54. Jay, I'm literally crying. This one's so great!!! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

2. Glamorous

This one's well... a glamorous! Aha! That beat at 1:39 makes it even more spicy and banger-ish. That piano part was kinda disrupting. Didn't expected that at all. It sounds like two different songs put together. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

3. Mind-reader

A banger. I can totally see this playing in a background when a bad guy in a movie does something. It has this dark undertone and I love it. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

4. Player

A cool track. I got Young Money rappers vibes from this one.

5. Birds

Again, another track that has a dark vibe to it. Love it. That dance-ish part now 3:01 lights up that dark part and makes it more a dance floor banger. Love that.

6. In My Veins

A good background track. Love that  part from 2:06. Good for street dance or jump dance or just jumping.

7. Electrik Magnetik

THE banger.

8. TRAP! 

This is what ARTPOP wishes it was. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

imho ur best project so far, Jay! Love it!:matches:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

@Emil87

Hey, I literally asked u to share your art either with all of us here on Exhale or with me only. Why r u laughing at me? I'm confused :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

lol I meant hit like on your comment instead of laughing I’m sorry. I’m kind of hesitant to share it publicly (I’m afraid of sucking) but I can dm you! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block