Why did Britney never use pre-recorded vocals ? ?

I agree she should’ve done more pre-recorded vocals for big award show performances. 

That being said, I loved at the VMA’s how she cut from truly live vocals on Satisfaction straight to the album version of Oops. That epic transition from the deep “ooHhhheeEyyyeAh” to the cute “I think I did it again” was truly iconic :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 6

Lip synching is lip synching whether its pre recorded or the album track. I might be in the few that thinks pre-recorded vocals is very disingenuous and shows a need to want to deceive your audience into having them think you are singing live when you are not.

If you wanna lip synch and put on a show just do it, why pretend you are singing live when you really aren’t? Its phony.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Dave92 said:

I agree she should’ve done more pre-recorded vocals for big award show performances. 

That being said, I loved at the VMA’s how she cut from truly live vocals on Satisfaction straight to the album version of Oops. That epic transition from the deep “ooHhhheeEyyyeAh” to the cute “I think I did it again” was truly iconic :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

yes it was like a: girl imma lip sync but you just watch.

and then she ended careers 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block