Britney references on series or movies

Hey guys! I finished watching an Italian series called "This world can't tear me down" (it's on Netflix, if someone wants to watch it) and there was a scene where there was a party (in the 90s) and some girls were watching the BOMT video on TV and they were all excited about it. I found it cute that a series that has nothing to do with mainstream music whatsoever included her video in it.

IMG-20230703-173406.jpg
IBB.CO

Image IMG-20230703-173406 hosted in ImgBB

Can any of you remember a moment when you saw Britney in a series/movie or someone mentioning her even if it was lightly?

Edited by YouBettaSingBtch
Uploaded picture
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, very_urban said:

What's the last clip referencing?

Britney Spears appears as the subject of a Stephen King parody novel, “Thicker”, where a Gypsy puts a curse on the pop starlet turner her obese. This is a take-off of King’s “Thinner”.

Source: 

FamilyGuy_logo_mainpage.jpg
WWW.IGN.COM

The entire cast of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” is collected and together for this

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, YouBettaSingBtch said:

Oh yeah!

I thought it was Chandler who mentioned her, for some reason.

Did he at some point in the series?

Not that I remember, I think this was the only time Britney was mentioned, but I might be wrong. I know Chandler mentioned Beyoncé once

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block