Madonna - Forbidden Love

Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

Speaking of forbidden love, it's literally my first job (started in April), and I'm already trying to woo my boss. :britney-fire-dance:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: idk what the hell I just read but good luck. Europe is literally wild omg. But when in rome, right?? Congratulations on your job!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

You're not getting a refund if Madge decides not to show up that day because the vibes are off, so u'd better work and save up for another set of tix. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Get well, though! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Sorry what oh my GOD is she actually someone who wouldn’t give a refund??? 

1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Is there an actual reason she did this though? @i sometimes sing live pointed out that they’re both track 7 on bedtime stories and confessions 

Maybe she just didn't care. I mean, Forbidden Love probably made the most sense for both songs based on the lyrics. The track 7 easter egg was probably a later development as a nod to the original.

@Rik vs Exhale, I don't know where this is from, but:

Madonna commented on the fact that both songs share a title:

I did all of that on purpose, […] I mean, if I’m going to plagiarize somebody, it might as well be me, right? I feel like I’ve earned the right to rip myself off. ‘Talent borrows, genius steals,’ […] “Let’s see how many other clichés I can throw in there. That’s exactly it. I was only hinting early on, but then I tell it like it is. It’s like, now that I have your attention, I have a few things to tell you.

:shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Please do!!! I know we've been joking, but if it's that serious, you must!!! Here's hoping it's temporary and nothing serious.

Spoiler

I’m gonna go in tomorrow oh my god this is my celebration 

love u omg 

• Love 1
On 6/29/2023 at 10:12 AM, i sometimes sing live said:

Please do!!! I know we've been joking, but if it's that serious, you must!!! Here's hoping it's temporary and nothing serious.

Spoiler

Omg me being on antibiotics rn but the doctor still not knowing if it’s a cold or related to my other treatment BYE

Spoiler

Me also getting a puffer and nasal spray for the next two weeks. THE EP HAS BEEN POSTPONED. Jk the single for the EP is dropping July 21st. 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block