DeuxMoi hints Britney's announcement 'soon'

16 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

If anything, she’s more A list than Britney has been for the last 10 years. Some of you really are deluded. Hardly any of the people aged 13-20 even know who Britney is in 2023. “Oh, that crazy woman from Instagram?”

Britney Spears is a legend and her name / brand is in another level. It's not about being delusional, it's about pop culture. 

Selena Gomez is relevant because of her drama with Justin Bieber / Hailey Bieber these days. She uses JB to sell/promote her music. I hope Zayn is ready. Besides Justin's drama, who's Selena? An ex Disney act?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney Spears is a legend and her name / brand is in another level. It's not about being delusional, it's about pop culture. 

Selena Gomez is relevant because of her drama with Justin Bieber / Hailey Bieber these days. She uses JB to sell/promote her music. I hope Zayn is ready. Besides Justin's drama, who's Selena? An ex Disney act?

Selena Gomez is the most followed woman on Instagram (almost half a billion followers). She’s definitely an A list celebrity.

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, IamMax said:

Can you ban this user already? @GlitterRain

I don’t like that it’s being said either, especially because I have no doubts Britney reads here every so often…. But I don’t think saying Britney is not interview ready is an outrageous statement. She really doesn’t seem to be. But I know she can get there if she wants to. And if this is true clearly she is getting some confidence back. Though she’s also said about 100 times she hates the industry and is done. Anyway, I’d love for her to prove my thoughts wrong because I only want the best for her. 

but we shouldn’t ban people because what they say makes us feel uncomfortable. Especially when a lot of people probably agree. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Have you seen the way she acts on social media? She’s anything but interview ready 

I don’t understand why you are on here if not just to trash Britney. You joined Exhale just last year and you spend all your time speculating negatively about her mental health & trying to paint her in the worst light ever.

It’s very transparent what you are doing…its so funny to me that team con has to stoop to online forums to trash Britney bc they know their time is up.

Stay pressed. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Selena Gomez is the most followed woman on Instagram (almost half a billion followers). She’s definitely an A list celebrity.

It's more about her old looks, drama with JB and Hailey... but yes, she could be A- / B list celeb but she's not an A list SINGER, that's for sure. 

As I said, her music/acting career is not that relevant without the drama.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t like that it’s being said either, especially because I have no doubts Britney reads here every so often…. But I don’t think saying Britney is not interview ready is an outrageous statement. She really doesn’t seem to be. But I know she can get there if she wants to. And if this is true clearly she is getting some confidence back. Though she’s also said about 100 times she hates the industry and is done. Anyway, I’d love for her to prove my thoughts wrong because I only want the best for her. 

but we shouldn’t ban people because what they say makes us feel uncomfortable. Especially when a lot of people probably agree. 

Girl, c’com. It’s not just that statement. That user constantly degrades and puts down Britney…every single day. The user isn’t making people uncomfortable; they’re disgusting and an absolutely miserable person. The user needs to be permanently banned. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I don’t understand why you are on here if not just to trash Britney. You joined Exhale just last year and you spend all your time speculating negatively about her mental health & trying to paint her in the worst light ever.

It’s very transparent what you are doing…its so funny to me that team con has to stoop to online forums to trash Britney bc they know their time is up.

Stay pressed. 

It’s because they have a sad, pathetic, and miserable life. They live to tear down others, especially when it gets them attention. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

If Britney is reading...so sorry babe but we love you but also it's torture being your fan. We will always be there for you. But for all the support we give we have also been burned by too much false hope and rumors that never come true. So, we will wait for official announcements before we give our hopes up.

2 hours ago, hazel24magic said:

Girl, c’com. It’s not just that statement. That user constantly degrades and puts down Britney…every single day. The user isn’t making people uncomfortable; they’re disgusting and an absolutely miserable person. The user needs to be permanently banned. 

I gotcha. I don’t look at usernames that often and usually just reply to the comment. I didn’t know they were a troll. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block