🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

10 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

OMG!! SO i was in Cannes, France earlier this week & went to a Snapchat party, sat with Jesse Ware & her team, got to mingle and her PR person who is also doing PR for this Elton show. I mentioned the show so I asked him if Britney was going to be there/perform & he looked almost surprised with a smirk and said "Oh well we will have to wait and see" That was on Monday night. so THIS is 100% confirming her attendance personally for me lol

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Grease Tellmemore GIF - Grease Tellmemore - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Flight radar website has a record of a private jet landing at Bristol at 17:35.

The flight was operated by Vistajet which are a well known celebrity private jet charter, Beyonce used them for years. It could be Elton though... Let's see. 

Elton has already taken a selfie at Glastonbury 

26 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The flight was operated by Vistajet which are a well known celebrity private jet charter, Beyonce used them for years. It could be Elton though... Let's see. 

Receipts :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

24 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I gagged!! He was tight lipped about it but he said its going to be exciting for people. I mean he didnt say YES obviously but its not impossible

Interesting...maybe she will appear in a video or something if not on stage!! :matches:

27 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Elton has already taken a selfie at Glastonbury 

2 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

So people say give Britney her privacy yet are in here looking up flights and private jet info lmao :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The irony here I can't :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: same for those who scream all the year they are happy she is done with performing but secretly wish an halftime show, a world tour, 10 more albums, etc ...)

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Matou
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

The irony here I can't :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: same for those who scream all the year they are happy she is done with performing but secretly wish an halftime show, a world tour, 10 more albums, etc ...)

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The irony too the meltdowns over the Mexico paparazzi pics yet the boat ones the other day were praised and posted in here no problem :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, First Class Diamond said:

The irony too the meltdowns over the Mexico paparazzi pics yet the boat ones the other day were praised and posted in here no problem :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I miss this meltdown then, like this is only happening in Britney's fanbase or what ?

Sometimes I run ... :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block