🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

So is she going to be performing with Elton or not omg

Idk, as her instagram said she was in LA yesterday, that random twitter person posted those photos saying she was in Mexico yesterday and some random Twitter person is saying she's in Bristol today :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

Idk, as her instagram said she was in LA yesterday, that random twitter person posted those photos saying she was in Mexico yesterday and some random Twitter person is saying she's in Bristol today :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: not us sounding like the b anon people rn wanting to know where the hell she is all cuz we wanna know if she’ll be attending Elton’s final concert omg 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't buy the IG being "today" just because she looks identical to the last few dance vids and the were days and weeks ago. 

Just now, Zach F said:

If Elton can convince her to come out of retirement and make a song with him then I’m sure he can convince her to perform but who knows.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Girl couldn't even be in the video or post the official cover art but she'll fly to the UK and perform at one of the biggest UK festivals ever?!

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, easy said:

If she's there I would highly highly doubt it's for a performance. Would love to be wrong, but I just can't see a performance right now when she was literally in Mexico yesterday/Thursday. 

maybe she just wants to be in attendance… she can still go to elton’s final concert and not perform… that wouldn’t be fun to me per say… but who knows 😂

• Like 3

OMG!! SO i was in Cannes, France earlier this week & went to a Snapchat party, sat with Jesse Ware & her team, got to mingle and her PR person who is also doing PR for this Elton show. I mentioned the show so I asked him if Britney was going to be there/perform & he looked almost surprised with a smirk and said "Oh well we will have to wait and see" That was on Monday night. so THIS is 100% confirming her attendance personally for me lol

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Edited by Mr. AmericanDream
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block