🚨 Dr Luke drops defamation lawsuit against Kesha

I’m inclined to stand next to Kesha even though this is so confusing because why would you settle with your abuser? I know it must be a nightmare fighting with corporate giants, but still. Being a woman in the industry is ****ed up, especially when you don’t have anyone with genuine intentions in your corner. So many women paid the price: Lil Kim, Salt ‘n Pepper, Britney, Wendy, etc. 

As much as I would love her to comeback with the sound that made her who she is, I’m well aware that this is not going to happen so Imma enjoy whatever she’s doing, more or less. 

• Love 2

I think Gag Order was her last album under her contract with his label. So this is good timing and gives Kesha a clean break to move forward.
I like Kesha and believe what she has said. But like most things Hollyweird, we will never know what truly happened. I’m happy she can put this mess behind her, disappointed but not surprised that powerful men can get away with anything. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block