Loucifer Frightens With New Face + JL Hangs Out With Dina LaPolt

13 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

If anyone has a scarier looking face than Loucifer, it’s this mongrel Dinaz. Seriously, what is going on there? They say eyes are the windows to the soul, but these hoes got their blinds closed.

She is so ******* scary you can see the darkness and evil her eyes literally :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1

Not really trying to be mean but I  don't really see Jamie Lynn has any charisma to be in entertainment industry.... other than being Britney's younger sister..... What new stuff can she does to gain fans or for people to like her ? She has no personality, no charming look...

BUT, since Lou and Dinah can not get Britney to make money for them anymore, they can only use Jamie Lynn.... I dont know what they can squeeze out of her... but Good Luck to All of Them ! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block