Keke palmer channels Everytime Cover Shoot

20 hours ago, bas che said:

Britney a version looks mysterious and ethereal. Keke’s version looks like a… a well lit studio ?

You're not wrong celebrity photoshoots from early 2000s especially the ones from 2003-2004 have that kind of mysterious magical/nostalgic feeling when you look at them. nowadays photography cameras reached a new level they're too high quality to gave the same feeling unless you actually shoot it with 2000s camera. So it's hard to replicate early 2000s feeling.

9 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

You're not wrong celebrity photoshoots from early 2000s especially the ones from 2003-2004 have that kind of mysterious magical/nostalgic feeling when you look at them. nowadays photography cameras reached a new level they're too high quality to gave the same feeling unless you actually shoot it with 2000s camera. So it's hard to replicate early 2000s feeling.

I get what you mean. It also true for some films. I remember Peter Jackson used high framerate cameras for the hobbit and it fired back because it lost the “magic”, whereas LOTR stood the rest of time and still looks good. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block