Remember when psychic Antphrodite said KFed's Wife HATES Britney... Well Daphne Barak Says Victoria Said Some Very Vicious Things About Britney...

4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

That’s crazy they would even need daycare services. They both have never worked so why can’t they watch their own children? Lets us all know how inattentive they are as parents.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I remember the boys had nannies on kevins side when he tagged along on tour with brit. Im like wtf does HE need a nanny for? HE ISNT WORKING!!! SMH

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

That’s crazy they would even need daycare services. They both have never worked so why can’t they watch their own children? Lets us all know how inattentive they are as parents.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

yeah I didn't understand it either. the person I spoke to about that, I asked them the same thing, " if they don't work, then why can't they just watch them"? their guess was victoria and kevin just couldn't teach them well enough as a daycare, but now  that I think about it victoria has a teaching degree. Talk about being lazy AF. To have a teaching degree, but not use it on your own kids? geez

Edited by queenofhearts
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I don't assume Kevin stashed away the money in offshore accounts. What other reasons? A serious expensive **** habit or a gambling addiction? 

right, I think victoria has a gambling addiction when it comes to stocks. she posted it on instagram talking about how she "trades" and will sometimes be late taking the kids to school because shes busy trading. she also admitted she's not very good

6 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

right, I think victoria has a gambling addiction when it comes to stocks. she posted it on instagram talking about how she "trades" and will sometimes be late taking the kids to school because shes busy trading. she also admitted she's not very good

Here goes the custody payment.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block