Remember when psychic Antphrodite said KFed's Wife HATES Britney... Well Daphne Barak Says Victoria Said Some Very Vicious Things About Britney...

28 minutes ago, fays1 said:

stating the obvious makes you psychic? I guess everyone here are psychics

Antphrodite was first to call out Lou Taylor and Jamie having an inappropriate/romantic relationship back in early 2019 before anyone started saying it!

3 years later, that was one of Rosengart's deposition questions for Jamie.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

I have insider info that the daycare (not the private school) their girls attended, were not being paid. The only reason the federlines weren't sued is because it went out of business during covid.

My point being, not only can you not pay your kids daycare fees, but you can't pay their private school either? geez 

13 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

My point being, not only can you not pay your kids daycare fees, but you can't pay their private school either? geez 

I don't assume Kevin stashed away the money in offshore accounts. What other reasons? A serious expensive **** habit or a gambling addiction? 

13 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I have insider info that the daycare (not the private school) their girls attended, were not being paid. The only reason the federlines weren't sued is because it went out of business during covid.

That’s crazy they would even need daycare services. They both have never worked so why can’t they watch their own children? Lets us all know how inattentive they are as parents.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 1
On 6/13/2023 at 7:41 AM, Lola2790 said:

Antphrodite was first to call out Lou Taylor and Jamie having an inappropriate/romantic relationship back in early 2019 before anyone started saying it!

lol people started joking about them bumping uglies immediately after that baptism photo was posted years ago.

14 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

queen of hearts?

Playing the queen of hearts? :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

On 6/12/2023 at 8:41 PM, Lola2790 said:

Well For fans like me who follow a lot of blind items and back channel gossip, we heard those rumors long before Aphrodites readings were even a thing. That being said I like Aphrodite, he seems like a nice person!

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

That’s crazy they would even need daycare services. They both have never worked so why can’t they watch their own children? Lets us all know how inattentive they are as parents.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Well I guess when one of them is smoking we ed while doing a circle jerk and the other one is gambling it's really hard work for them. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 6/12/2023 at 6:41 PM, Lola2790 said:

I'm sorry but I think many of us on this insane forum were aware there was inappropriate shenanigans happening between those two 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block