Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

LIES. I never said they deserve to be bullied.

I said, since they decided to go public with their narrative, we should be able to address their comments.

Publicly talking bad about/shaming them is a form underage cyberbullying and harassment. You said something along those lines which rubbed several of us the wrong way, especially since I believe that discussing Britney’s children should be a topic off limits. There are also certain users that have set their alarm clocks for when the boys turn 18 yet some of you will continue to grasp at straws to find any excuse to justify that sort of behavior. Just ask yourself if Britney would find that acceptable. Anything else or are you done quoting me?

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, halfdressed said:

This forum is getting absolutely ridiculous. Like a middle school classroom being run by children.  

This is what happens when moderators fail to moderate and instead fuel the fire by feeding the trolls. There used to be so many active moderators back in 2020-21 who kept this place more civil and who weren’t afraid to call out hypocrisy like @Slayer. I’m forgetting the others. No but seriously, what happened to this place?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

This is what happens when moderators fail to moderate and instead fuel the fire by feeding the trolls. There used to be so many active moderators back in 2020-21 who kept this place more civil and who weren’t afraid to call out hypocrisy like @Slayer. I’m forgetting the others. No but seriously, what happened to this place?

This person wants me to ban that person. The other wants me to ban another. I can’t ban everyone :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

It’s such conflicting feelings too because I genuinely get ZERO excitement or happiness by coming her anymore and yet I still come back. So why tf do I even come…I think it’s just that Britney captivated my soul as a young kid so I always hope I’ll come here and see some exciting news or hear a new leak or something. There’s never any excitement here just fighting and arguing, and even when it seems like the fighting has faded a bit, it’s just people being passive aggressive toward one another.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, halfdressed said:

It’s such conflicting feelings too because I genuinely get ZERO excitement or happiness by coming her anymore and yet I still come back. So why tf do I even come…I think it’s just that Britney captivated my soul as a young kid so I always hope I’ll come here and see some exciting news or hear a new leak or something. There’s never any excitement here just fighting and arguing, and even when it seems like the fighting has faded a bit, it’s just people being passive aggressive toward one another.

I wish the constant fighting would come to an end also!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

I’m just glad other people are starting to peep the hypocrisy and BS of it all. I used to be In your shoes with a certain mod and I attempted to do what you’re doing but all it got me was vans and warnings. Now I just don’t GAF anymore. This is going to continue and people are slowly but surely getting fed up with it and eventually nobody is gonna want to come to Exhale anymore 🤷‍♂️

I am very sorry for what you went through, but unfortunately we are living under a dictatorship with only one active mod and where the rules are applied at their convenience, I hope that Jordan Miller  can do something about it because this situation is already out of control

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

This person wants me to ban that person. The other wants me to ban another. I can’t ban everyone :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I never asked you to ban anyone. It’s just not fair you’ve chosen to gang up on me when others have also said far worse things about them (and others); and that’s not including the harassment they’ve imposed on you and myself. I’ve even apologized and held myself accountable, and yet more than half of their posts continue to be solely pertaining to utter nonsense and drama.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I’m not a big fan of all this bickering either. It’s the same back-and-forth every time between what seems to be the same users. This forum’s energy and aura just feels a lot different than what it used to be from when I used to roam around. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney should’ve had better judgment tbh. She was Britney ******* Spears! She could’ve easily had a private investigator find out if Kevin was lying or not. But she willfully chose to be ignorant for a good time…

I understand now why she received so much backlash for Kevin…I’m 23 btw I was just a toddler when all this happened 

victim blaming does nothing now unfortunately 

Hiring a private investigator everytime you try to build a relationship is not something a mentally healthy person should do.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
37 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You said something along those lines which rubbed several of us the wrong way, especially since I believe that discussing Britney’s children should be a topic off limits. There are also certain users that have set their alarm clocks for when the boys turn 18 yet some of you will continue to grasp at straws to find any excuse to justify that sort of behavior. Just ask yourself if Britney would find that acceptable. Anything else or are you done quoting me?

what does something along those lines means? Quote me if you're so sure. I am sure I said nothing of a sort of being happy to bully Jayden or Preston.

also not sure what 'several of us' mean? I discussed ONLY with you, unless you are multiple people that I rubbed only you the wrong way.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

@Jordan Miller :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The way I’m even now currently trying to speak to him to make things better but no response.

51 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

what does something along those lines means? Quote me if you're so sure. I am sure I said nothing of a sort of being happy to bully Jayden or Preston.

also not sure what 'several of us' mean? I discussed ONLY with you, unless you are multiple people that I rubbed only you the wrong way.

55 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Publicly talking bad about and shaming minors is in fact a form underage cyberbullying and harassment, no matter how much you want to attempt to twist it. Why are you even trying to justify this? To my knowledge, this is against forum guidelines and isn’t be allowed. Again, even if they were ‘of age’, being a fan of Britney doesn’t give you the right to attack them. Britney would not approve of it so what makes you think it’s okay?

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
4 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Lol shar Jackson is his mom so he took her last name…says alot about the situation at his birth tbh…anyway making his middle name Michael was a choice 

that’s like your last name being “Leggs” and you name your son Harry…Harry Leggs

I don’t know ha seriously who is she ? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

3 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

Listen, person. We’re gonna have to have a talk about your screen name. People are gonna get the both of us confused 🥴 I was here first 😭😭

I am the real one honey if that is  a problem to you catch me outside how bout dat ? :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Edited by Dula peep
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Antidote said:

Same but I just saw the video of him on twitter and He looks so much older, it's sad to see what ***** can do to someone so young :(

i spent 2 years (2011-2012) using ***** myself and the life I had with that environment... was just as terrible as the word can get. *****, alchohol, s**, stealing, police, jails and vice versa. And I am just grateful that I was passed all that. It was all because of my bad poor choices. AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS KID. It looks like he did not choose this life. IMAGINE HOW THEIR HOME LOOKS LIKE. MESSY AND CHAOTIC. The dog poops everywhere is just a small percentage of how everyday life is going on in that house.

I hope it's possible for Britney to have them all tested ON THE SPOT. I bet she could take back the custody easily.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.