I randomly came across this 2018 video and I can’t understand one thing

Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

She was better when given whatever treatment she was receiving in 2016-18 because she looked and acted more normal for sure.

Looks are deceiving. You should know that as an adult.

NYT reported she couldn't even pick the color of her kitchen cabinets in 2016.

She said a few months ago that around Glory she had more confidence and had a spark because they finally allowed her to have creative control for that album. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Lola2790 said:

Looks are deceiving. You should know that as an adult.

NYT reported she couldn't even pick the color of her kitchen cabinets in 2016.

She said a few months ago that around Glory she had more confidence and had a spark because they finally allowed her to have creative control for that album. 

What about her mannerisms? They're completely different now when she's talking. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

We don’t know what exactly was going on behind the scenes in 2018 and if she really was trafficked because she didn’t look/act like an abused victim for sure (Glory – pre-Domination era). We actually know like 30% of the whole story probably. Not everything is black and white, you know?

Cleaner. She 1000000% acted like a victim of abuse starting with the FF era

• Love 1

Im so tired of these discussions. She was not ok with the c-ship and it ended for obvious reasons. Even if she acts different, it’s not a reason to lock her up. She seems fine to me, I love how chaotic she is, reminds me of myself. But I’m too scared to show my true colours. That’s why I admire her, she doesn’t give a flying **** about you.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Show me just one video from 2022-23 where her voice is not coarse and where she's talking steadily and without weird tics like in the videos above 

what is your problem? How many times does it need to be explained to you that this is a woman who has been psychologically and mentally abused? Her healing can take years, but that does not mean she isn't on the right path or is refusing treatment. You've already made up your mind about her and it's sad and pathetic to see someone who claims to be a fan not offer a crumb of sympathy to their fave because she's not delivering new music fast enough for you. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

She is literally talking like a child here. Anna Nicole Smith teas. No way you think is a great example, bye :jackk_alien:

You said where her voice is not coarse.

There's also this but you clearly are a hater so I won't bother talking to you anymore 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

I truly think she suffered some kind of brain damage during her facility visit, whether it’s permanent or not.. who knows. Shes not being “silly and goofy”, let’s quit living in denial. 

Her mental issues should not be weaponized against her though, which is what the OP of this post is doing. It is not in good faith and only perpetuates more stigmas about mental health. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dynamic Lights said:

In 2016-18? I don't think she was. Seemed pretty happy and healthy to me

she was polished, dressed up etc

ANY normal fan sees that since 2009 CS started she was not being herself, she was not happy, she did not look relaxed or confortable.

She never spoke out - why?? she never addressed CS - why?

IN around 2010/11 she looked drugged AF and was robotic.

no, she was not better in CS.

• Love 2

You don't get un trafficked unless you are freed. 

The C-ship gave Britney a taste of freedom. She thought she was maybe going to be free. But no. Something happened (IMO only, they needed to mark Domination for insurance loss) so they locked Britney into a mental facility and gave her medicines she hates. And it was literally hell.

Plus for the last few years, Britney has had next to no or even a negative relationship with her sons.

All of that has truly affected her - to her soul.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

We don’t know what exactly was going on behind the scenes in 2018 and if she really was trafficked because she didn’t look/act like an abused victim for sure (Glory – pre-Domination era). We actually know like 30% of the whole story probably. Not everything is black and white, you know?

There it is, you don't believe Britney. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block