I randomly came across this 2018 video and I can’t understand one thing

Why does she look so much healthier here compared to how? Body and face snatched. Her voice is normal and not coarse. She’s speaking calmly and coherently.

Night and day difference…

I really need someone to give me a proper explanation why there’s such a huge difference in her demeanour and mannerisms when she’s supposed to actually look and act better now?

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, very_urban said:

The first one is an add for her show, so obviously she's dolled up for that. Is that really difficult to understand? Something seems off about you tbh.

What about the way she talks? It’s different too…

Also, this was also supposed to be an add for the dress :jackk_alien: 

Stop being delusional. The difference is immense and not in a good way. 

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Where’s the trolling? You really can’t deny the obvious. She looks like a totally different person in the 2018 clip which wasn’t even that long ago. 

You adding fuel to fire to make her seem unwell or 'healthier' to when she was literally trafficked... :britney-fire-dance:You are a troll :britney-fire-dance: 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

You adding fuel to fire to make her seem unwell or 'healthier' to when she was literally trafficked... :britney-fire-dance:You are a troll :britney-fire-dance: 

We don’t know what exactly was going on behind the scenes in 2018 and if she really was trafficked because she didn’t look/act like an abused victim for sure (Glory – pre-Domination era). We actually know like 30% of the whole story probably. Not everything is black and white, you know?

Edited by Dynamic Lights
2 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

We don’t know what exactly was going on behind the scenes in 2018 and if she really was trafficked because she didn’t look like an abused victim for sure (Glory - pre-Domination era). We actually know like 30% of the whole story probably. Not everything is black and white, you know?

So, the alternate is to negatively speculate and imply that she was better off when she was trapped in the conservatorship? I Dont Care What GIF by Bounce

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Dynamic Lights said:

We don’t know what exactly was going on behind the scenes in 2018 and if she really was trafficked because she didn’t look like an abused victim for sure (Glory - pre-Domination era). We actually know like 30% of the whole story probably. Not everything is black and white, you know?

LOL whatever you say... TROLL :britney-fire-dance:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

She was better when given whatever treatment she was receiving in 2016-18 because she looked and acted more normal for sure.

Well, Britney begs to differ, since you know, she actually lived through the abuse. But good to know that you're here downplaying her trauma and struggles. Brava!

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block