I randomly came across this 2018 video and I can’t understand one thing

2 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Why does she look so much healthier here compared to how? Body and face snatched. Her voice is normal and not coarse. She’s speaking calmly and coherently.

Night and day difference…

I really need someone to give me a proper explanation why there’s such a huge difference in her demeanour and mannerisms when she’s supposed to actually look and act better now?

moderation should ban this person, is unacceptable that in her forum, people ask or judge her and lying about her.

stop.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Idk I’m just getting such dark vibes from most of her 2022-23 videos… I can’t explain 

If you can’t explain something then maybe don’t try to? It’s just coming off as more conspiracy **** and her real fans are way beyond over that nonsense. 

I for one am so ******* beyond tired of it, so I can’t even imagine how she must feel. I get that life can be boring sometimes and people need to entertain themselves but this is just sad. Leave the woman be and let her live! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, kdub87 said:

If you can’t explain something then maybe don’t try to? It’s just coming off as more conspiracy **** and her real fans are way beyond over that nonsense. 

I for one am so ******* beyond tired of it, so I can’t even imagine how she must feel. I get that life can be boring sometimes and people need to entertain themselves but this is just sad. Leave the woman be and let her live! 

They’re a plant from Team Con don’t waste your breath. Joined last year & every single post paints Brit in a negative way

• Love 2
14 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

They’re a plant from Team Con don’t waste your breath. Joined last year & every single post paints Brit in a negative way

Would explain why they’re most concerned about the period after the Cship ended, trying to paint her behavior during her newfound freedom as whacky. Why aren’t they just banned? So silly.

Edited by kdub87
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block