Britney Spears' 'Family Has Been Worried' About Her Erratic Behavior 'for Months,' Source Claims: 'She's on Some Kind of Downward Spiral'

Just now, Slayer said:

You’re the one trying to cause arguments between myself and Glitter for no reason you brain dead moron.

Where did I deny calling Jordan out for his lack of support for previous moderators? 

Doing what you do best resorting to name calling and personal insults and attacks.

How predictable. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Why are we posting this crap?! They’ve been saying this the day after the conservatorship ended. Her social media is weird, yes. But it’s how she’s expressing herself. I wouldn’t call spinning in circles “erratic”. Leave this woman alone!! It’s none of the worlds business! 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
Just now, stronger1992 said:

Why are we posting this crap?! They’ve been saying this the day after the conservatorship ended. Her social media is weird, yes. But it’s how she’s expressing herself. I wouldn’t call spinning in circles “erratic”. Leave this woman alone!! It’s none of the worlds business! 

Exactly, I don’t know what positivity it brings sharing and reposting this rubbish.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Even if she wasn’t fine, no “caring” insider would sell it to the press. So, it’s either fake or mean trash talk. Garbage either way. 

I  assume it's a FAMILY insider. None of them are 'caring'.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

It feels like every damn week there's some sort of she's out of control or her family are worried narrative! Louser is working over time and must be paying these trash mags..

getting a bit worried about the impending trial.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, I been trying to follow who these alleged sources are that have been leaking stuff. 

Honestly I think it’s someone with a vested interest in keeping her ‘relevant’ and keeping her name in the press because it is the exact same bollocks that pops up every month or two without any proof of a ‘mental breakdown’ whatsoever. 

Just now, ConceptD said:

Honestly I think it’s someone with a vested interest in keeping her ‘relevant’ and keeping her name in the press because it is the exact same bollocks that pops up every month or two without any proof of a ‘mental breakdown’ whatsoever. 

What's strange is since Cade allegedly threatened Maxi to zip it we haven't heard much from Maxi.

• Love 1

Media has said she is "spiraling" her hole career. Even when she was one of the most famous people on this planet who sold out arenas faster than any other artist they dragged her.

Just because she is chilling with her husband, dogs and friends doesnt mean she needs an intervention.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
Nevermind
  • Like 3

Wrong. They weren't worried for months, they were worried for years!

C'mon do your job and at least update your pile of bs articles.

The sad thing is that the world is dumb enough for some people without common sense to believe this.

So what do you do when you are worried about someone you care? Seek help? Try to talk into seeking help? Noooo. You gotta tell the press and embarass the shiit out of yourselves for being a horrible family. Ugh. Team con is so evil and the devil works hard....

• Like 2

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually don't think Britney's family members or people in her circle are leaking these articles; I think the tabloids are just completely making it up. We see the SAME EXACT article every other week and there's no real inside information other than people are "concerned". The articles point to her social media posts, and VIRTUALLY NOTHING ELSE, to claim that she's on a "downward spiral".

Britney seems like she keeps a pretty close circle these days so I'm sure she would easily be able to figure out who was leaking stories if they actually contained any kind of substance. It's the 2020's version of the "JENNIFER ANISTON IS FINALLY PREGNANT" stories that went on from the time she was married to Brad until she basically hit menopause :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block