Britney Spears' 'Family Has Been Worried' About Her Erratic Behavior 'for Months,' Source Claims: 'She's on Some Kind of Downward Spiral'

"Britney's family has been worried for months," a source recently spilled to a news publication after her inner circle reportedly failed to have an intervention with the "Circus" singer back in February.

"Her erratic behavior, disturbing social media posts and public outbursts have been clues that she’s on some kind of downward spiral," the insider noted regarding Spears' stripped down Instagram videos, which feature bizarre dance moves and lengthy captions that usually don't make any sense.

"It seems like a subconscious cry for help," the confidante added, pointing out the possibility that history might repeat itself.

"Her family is concerned that this will end badly," the source confessed, as people have previously drawn attention to worries that Spears' spiral could one day become a matter of life and death.

"Without an intervention, they think she’s headed for another breakdown," the insider stated, despite Spears' husband, Sam Asghari, insisting there was never any sort of intervention planned in the first place.

"Britney refuses to accept that she needs help," the source expressed of the pop star, who frequently reminds fans she is doing just fine via her many social media posts.

Life & Style spoke to a source about Spears' family being concerned for her well-being.

britney-spears-family-worried-erratic-be
OKMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears was freed from her 13-year conservatorship in November 2021, but her behavior is still concerning family members.

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, PlatinumB said:

It feels like every damn week there's some sort of she's out of control or her family are worried narrative! Louser is working over time and must be paying these trash mags..

Sam just posted about their anniversary. They are happy and thriving :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We can't please them all sis, he was pressed in your thread about you saying Britney's hair looked shaved.

We win some we lose some, but when it comes to you and my life being threatened.

We're still the unexpected power of 3.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Are you okay? Aren’t you the one throwing hissy fits about Glitter :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

@GlitterRain and I have been fine, reach for a new fight boo.

Aren't you the one throwing hissy fits about Jordan.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You’re the one trying to cause arguments between myself and Glitter for no reason you brain dead moron.

Where did I deny calling Jordan out for his lack of support for previous moderators? 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block