Britney Spears’ conservatorship case will be going to trial in front of a new judge, Ana Maria Luna.

1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Some people on twitter are saying she's worse than Judge Penny... This is going to go on and on and on... :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Justice for Britney seems so far and feels impossible at this point. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Well let’s not feed into “some” people from twitter. We don’t know anything so let’s just wait and see. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, SJK said:

Well let’s not feed into “some” people from twitter. We don’t know anything so let’s just wait and see. 

4 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Maybe keep the racist any misogynistic comments to yourself this time, B Army, huh? We all love our girl but some of y’all remind me why I don’t really deal with the fanbase. 

REVIEWS FOR JUDGE LUNA:

If you are a woman with a custody issue and Judge Luna is assigned to you, you need “AFFIDAVIT OF PREJUDICE PEREMPTORY CHALLENGE TO JUDICIAL OFFICER” (Code Civ. Proc., §170.6), to get your case switched to another judge.  This judge will ignore impeachment evidence against men. The judge will accept hearsay and obvious perjury against a woman. If you are a woman with kids, 170.6 this judge before it is too late.

Comment #: CA31328
This judge should not be anywhere near a family court. Biased toward fathers. Ignores facts and evidence. Disregards the law.

Comment #: CA31269
Factual, negative comments on this judge have been ignored, while she has alsoignored the best interest of the child, while acting anti-mom , anti-women. She also ignores solid evidence, of DV, perpetrated against women and DV perpetrated against the protective mom.

Comment #: CA31172
Judge Luna rules in favor of dads and men; she is is an anti-mom, anti-female, judge. Ignores strong evidence of DV and this is not in the best interest of any child, or mom-female, victim. She is biased, uninformed, rude and does not belong in family court.

Comment #: CA31046
All the negative comments about this judge are true. Ignored well-evidenced DV with thorough testimony and witnesses. Also did something else completely out of line and against the best interest of the child(ren) to punish mother that I cannot speak about without it giving away who I am.
I will just say that it wasn’t anything related to allegations of abuse or alienation, or anything else common that you would guess that pro-dad/ anti-mom judges would even use to justify an order.

Comment #: CA30662
This judge is motivated by power and politics. She should be nowhere near a courtroom, when they re-open. If you are connected, you will have no problem.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

REVIEWS FOR JUDGE LUNA:

If you are a woman with a custody issue and Judge Luna is assigned to you, you need “AFFIDAVIT OF PREJUDICE PEREMPTORY CHALLENGE TO JUDICIAL OFFICER” (Code Civ. Proc., §170.6), to get your case switched to another judge.  This judge will ignore impeachment evidence against men. The judge will accept hearsay and obvious perjury against a woman. If you are a woman with kids, 170.6 this judge before it is too late.

This judge should not be anywhere near a family court. Biased toward fathers. Ignores facts and evidence. Disregards the law.

Factual, negative comments on this judge have been ignored, while she has alsoignored the best interest of the child, while acting anti-mom , anti-women. She also ignores solid evidence, of DV, perpetrated against women and DV perpetrated against the protective mom.

Judge Luna rules in favor of dads and men; she is is an anti-mom, anti-female, judge. Ignores strong evidence of DV and this is not in the best interest of any child, or mom-female, victim. She is biased, uninformed, rude and does not belong in family court.

All the negative comments about this judge are true. Ignored well-evidenced DV with thorough testimony and witnesses. Also did something else completely out of line and against the best interest of the child(ren) to punish mother that I cannot speak about without it giving away who I am.
I will just say that it wasn’t anything related to allegations of abuse or alienation, or anything else common that you would guess that pro-dad/ anti-mom judges would even use to justify an order.

This judge is motivated by power and politics. She should be nowhere near a courtroom, when they re-open. If you are connected, you will have no problem.

This is so disheartening. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Thanks lola for the link and info 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

REVIEWS FOR JUDGE LUNA:

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

REVIEWS FOR JUDGE LUNA:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Maybe keep the racist any misogynistic comments to yourself this time, B Army, huh? We all love our girl but some of y’all remind me why I don’t really deal with the fanbase. 

Racist and misogynistic comments, where? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:
Read Judge Lunas reviews, if anyone is misogynistic it’s her. 

• Like 7

Are all the judges in California corrupt ?
 I mean it’s like there’s this whole evidence about the abuse that the Team Con did and somehow they always get away with thanks to corrupted judges, lawyers, doctors and media. 
She deserves JUSTICE !!! 

At least and at last her truth will be out there with the book, but I totally understand that she’s disgusted by the whole system and just wants to live her life without working ever again.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block