It seems that Britney shaved underneath her hair

• Super Mods

I-

I was watching her most recent Instagram dancing video and though I was amazed by her fierce attitude, I couldn’t help but notice the underneath of her hair. If you watch the video, you can clearly see it. It definitely looks buzzed. Or growing out some… Did Britney shave her hair and get an undercut?

Discuss :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

spacer.png(look at the difference in weight of hair underneath her head when she spins and flips her hair)

433064C8-C4B5-41F3-9B7E-C04E7C9C2339.jpeg

0D7E5618-35E0-47F3-AA47-028CD9F37629.jpeg

14E05C63-D61F-4A9B-AA82-27D447372F27.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

LMAO I think it[s always been like this like it[s where she glues her extensions 

The lower quarter of her head doesn’t have extensions or hair to attach them to. That’s the point. She doesn’t seem to have hair in that lower quarter. 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Antidote said:

No.

It's only the root of her hair that is darker and the hair is always cut in those parts after so many bleachings.

You can see that only the roots of his hair are darker and shorter but not shaved:

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-06-06-a-la-s-21

There’s literally grown out shorter hair at the bottom. You’re not going to convince me :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Yes :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: You can clearly see the difference in hair/undercut. She rocks it! 

That is the difference between the roots of her dark and shorter hair since the hair is cut with bleaching, she always had this problem:

bspearshair072010_09.jpg

britney-spears-1279814961-view-0.jpg

24FCCBEC00000578-2924064-image-a-85_1422

file.jpeg

nrm_1425929633-ag_britney_spears_150309.

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

That is the difference between the roots of her dark and shorter hair since the hair is cut with bleaching, she always had this problem:

bspearshair072010_09.jpg

britney-spears-1279814961-view-0.jpg

24FCCBEC00000578-2924064-image-a-85_1422

I agree with you here but this is much different. We can agree to disagree :) I think the queen shaved the underneath of her head and I said what I said. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I agree with you here but this is much different. We can agree to disagree :) I think the queen shaved the underneath of her head and I said what I said. 

Her hair is wet because she is sweating when dancing so it looks stuck in that part, she has very fine hair but it's not shaved:

nrm_1425929633-ag_britney_spears_150309.

• Super Mods
Just now, MikeHunt said:

Great Glitter! Now BAnon and Britney haters and TMZ is going to pick this up and use it against her. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Nothing wrong with shaving her hair if that’s the case. It’s very clearly shaved about halfway/quarter way down. At least it looks it in the video! 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block