MILLION DOLLAR GARAGE Inside Britney Spears’ jaw-dropping car collection, including luxury Mercedes SLR McLaren supercar

1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Idk cars because I’m lgbtq 

lol me too but I am like obsessed with cars - so it was a headache for me to read all the mistakes they made… really bad article.

simple trick to fool the tops into thinking you're masc4masc? if the mercedes has 3 numbers its cheap. if it has 2 numbers its expensive and sporty.

for example C300 - cheap *** mom car.

but comparatively C63 - supercharged AMG engine with 6.3 littler V8 killing machine.

applies for all mercedes models lol... there also lower tier high end "brabus"

expensive porsche? it'll say "targa"

pretend expensive porsche (but still really expensive, just not as much as targa) GTS

anything else it not super expensive (relatively)

the guy you're dating drives a maserati?

is it a ghibli? dump him
is it a levante? dump him

is a grand turismo? the s** will be amazing and he's rich
is it a quattro porte? - hes old but really loaded.

range rover? HSE - ****

supercharged - good

autobiography - marry him.

Edited by leviathan

Lol whoever did this doesn’t know **** and just googled Britney Spears cars and net worth and then did zero actual research to make their article. 

Also Britney is very frugal, this isn’t an “insane luxury car collections” many celebs drive 5 - 10 different ferrari’s lambo’s porsches etc and change cars regularly. She’s been driving the same 2 mercedes for 4 years.

She doesn't have an SLR, the SLR she was seen in was Paris' car. However, she did have a couple supercars back in the day. Highlights include her Ferrari 360 Modena (that she bought for Kevin, and had repoed from him), and her iconic white 2008 Mercedes SL65 AMG.

Edited by SosEtaSeth

Didn't she buy a car in 2010 i think we have some paparazzi photos of that? 

Side note i think she hasn't bought a new car since forever, her garage is kind of old, but given the fact that she wasn't allowed to drive... 

Besides she is always seen in that ugly for me tank of mercedes that looks like a range rover

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block