Do you think Beyoncé is overrated in 2023?

4 hours ago, Kiss my said:

I only know the first two. And only Love on Top is memorable.

may i ask where have you been? she was like in everywhere during the Beyoncé era. More so, during the Lemonade era. I do understand that some may not know her project between Renaissance and Lemonade, however, those mentioned were like everywhere. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1

she really is overrated… with the fact that if people actually give a minor critique about her or jay z they act like you burned a bible or something. it’s the simple fact that people act like she does no wrong, or is so unique… that’s how’s she over rated… in my opinion when i’m fact she’s basic af…she does have a good voice… but her stage presence was and is still inspired by tina turner

5 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

may i ask where have you been? she was like in everywhere during the Beyoncé era. More so, during the Lemonade era. I do understand that some may not know her project between Renaissance and Lemonade, however, those mentioned were like everywhere. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Her newer content isn’t catchy enough for me to remember it 

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block