Britney Cried When Lady Gaga Gave Her the 2011 MJ Vanguard Award?!

2 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Relax. Because i can guarantee it had less to do with Beyonce & more to do with Team Con making sure she doesn't perform or gets to have a speech like the other winning recipients. These award shows are timed to the T & MTV was just like "have Britney bring her out since she's not giving a speech" instead of wasting more time on presenting a presenter for Beyonce's performance. 

But i loathe all involved for not properly giving Britney THEE shine she deserved. TBH she shouldn't have even gotten it in 2011 in the height of the cship. SHoulda been these days. 

I think it may have something to do with team con, but MTV seem to have some sort of bias towards Beyonce, like most media outlets. Remember when Naughty Girl won best female video over TOXIC?!

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

"...Beyonce" [Adele face expression] :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The nerve of Gaga making this all about her and f.u.c.k MTV for turning Britney’s award speech into an introduction for Beyonce. Especially after Britney gave them so many iconic videos and performances. Shame on them. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block