Britney Cried When Lady Gaga Gave Her the 2011 MJ Vanguard Award?!

6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

30 seconds in (it's clearer here):

Omg just rewatched and 47 seconds in😭😭

She has tears streaming down her face. 

I think Gaga's words meant a lot to her due to how abusive of an environment she was in. Like she's said herself, "they made me feel like nothing."

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I'll never forgive Britney's team & the VMAs for having her introduce Beyonce next and barely give an acceptance speech.

They never wanted Britney to have enough time to where she could really express herself. I know she lipsynched a lot after OIDIA but she always had times in her shows to give a monologue to the fans and connect with them. Team Con never let her have more than 2-3 sentences with a live mic. She even said that it “felt illegal” having that mic in her hands when she covered Something to Talk About in Vegas. I hate that they made her introduce Beyoncé too but I really think they wanted her off the stage as soon as possible so she couldn’t have a rogue moment and actually say something about her truth. So happy she’s away from them. They destroyed a special beautiful soul. I’m rooting for her happiness everyday 

Edited by MikeHunt
I hate Apple’s autocorrect
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I'll never forgive Britney's team & the VMAs for having her introduce Beyonce next and barely give an acceptance speech.

Sorry if I sound like I defend them, but it may have been something they couldn't even decide. It was VMA's decision, even if Britneys team would have been the best team, it may have been a "This is not up for discussion, we need to go to the performance without Gaga"

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Isla said:

Proof MTV are so far up Beyonce’s backside.

Relax. Because i can guarantee it had less to do with Beyonce & more to do with Team Con making sure she doesn't perform or gets to have a speech like the other winning recipients. These award shows are timed to the T & MTV was just like "have Britney bring her out since she's not giving a speech" instead of wasting more time on presenting a presenter for Beyonce's performance. 

But i loathe all involved for not properly giving Britney THEE shine she deserved. TBH she shouldn't have even gotten it in 2011 in the height of the cship. SHoulda been these days. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block