Where do y’all rank “Make Me” among lead singles?

I’m doing this thread because Make Me has been on heavy rotation in my house. It’s so unusual from Britney’s other lead singles, more experimental and it has depth. I love the lyrics so much and the line “so follow me, let’s go. like Penelope in Glow” just hits me every time and puts me in a ***ier mood! Damn.

As of right now I rank it Top #3, behind I’m Slave 4 U and Gimme More! 

LIST
...Baby One More Time
Oops!... I Did It Again
I'm a Slave 4 U
Me Against The Music
Gimme More
Womanizer
Hold It Against Me
Work *****
Make Me

OPTIONAL LIST
My Prerogative
Someday (I Will Understand)

spacer.png

• Love 3

I love Make Me! One of my favorite Britney songs. As for lead singles, I'd rank it pretty high but I dislike pitting Britney songs against each other. Each single/album represents periods of my life that when those songs came out they encapsulated those moments. I know where I was for each song and they're all special to me.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block