1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

we all seen his d and it is one of the weirdest celeb ones ive ever seen

it looks like

Asogian - RPG GM

just skinnier. same saggy pale weird vibe

so the only thing ''weird'' in this whole thing has been his ugly dck

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Calvin's comment was "stop posting weird fake news"

Makes me sad that not only is the rumor fake, but he didn't show Britney any love or say that although it was false, he would love to work with her someday. 

Smh maybe he has something against this site or they have spread rumors about him before and he is fed up?

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I don't think he's referencing Britney with that. He's just saying 'stop posting weird fake news', like fake news that come out of nowhere from a random twitter account... the facts EDM posts about it without any actual source is weird to me as well :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

No I believe he was fully aware of his comment. It was a chance to show love and respect. He could have said “ I love Britney Spears , but we’re currently not collaborating “. See… I can’t show positivity to a guy did not show positivity. 
what’s weird? Y’all maybe not collaborating at the moment but it is not a “weird” opinion. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

No I believe he was fully aware of his comment. It was a chance to show love and respect. He could have said “ I love Britney Spears , but we’re currently not collaborating “. See… I can’t show positivity to a guy did not show positivity. 
what’s weird? Y’all maybe not collaborating at the moment but it is not a “weird” opinion. 

lol the way you're reading way too much into very weird fake news :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Why would he say 'I love B S' in his comment? When you deny it, you just deny it, you don't need to explain that much. I'd feel it like sarcasm if he said 'I love Britney Spears' when he does not even know her 

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

lol the way you're reading way too much into very weird fake news :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Why would he say 'I love B S' in his comment? When you deny it, you just deny it, you don't need to explain that much. I'd feel it like sarcasm if he said 'I love Britney Spears' when he does not even know her 

You are absolutely incorrect. I don’t aggree with you. Why the “ weird” part is alarming ? Because you’re an artist and you have to think about possible feuds may cause your comments.  What’s weird about him collaborating with Britney. I don’t want to repeat myself . Thanks.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You are absolutely incorrect. I don’t aggree with you. Why the “ weird” part is alarming ? Because you’re an artist and you have to think about possible feuds may cause your comments.  What’s weird about him collaborating with Britney. I don’t want to repeat myself . Thanks.

He's saying it's weird that people make up these rumours, not that Britney is weird :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I stopped reading at 'You are absolutely incorrect...' :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block