Xtina fans asking for another fight, now about Britney's streams

6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I did the math, Bionic Mann

It goes like this bro.

Total ITZ streams: 1,249,324,823

Toxic: 964,519,049

= 284,805,774 streams without Toxic

Let's be even more pretentious and remove Everytime: 130,510,622

= 154,295,152 streams which is still millions more in streams than Bionic :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The fact that Lotus (her mixtape) outsold her "magnum opus" Bionic Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, The Queen said:

What is sad is that you can't even buy it, as you dont have someone to use it with. Giving pleasure to yourself  must be like liking a lemon :)

Oh God… if that’s the best your brain could come up with, I’m afraid your future might involve selling lube too. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Haha 3
Just now, biczzxangel said:

Stream radar is a perfect answer that should be used by everyone to end any kind of a conflict... Imagine how many unnecessary dramas, wars and stuff we could've avoided if someone had simply said "stream radar"!

It has healing effects too

queen-neyde.tumblr.com - Tumbex

fun on topic fact about Godar. It has 56,104,682 million streams.

Xtinct could only dream about a 4th single having those streams. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

It has healing effects too

queen-neyde.tumblr.com - Tumbex

fun on topic fact about Godar. It has 56,104,682 million streams.

Xtinct could only dream about a 4th single having those streams. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yes, that's true. Apparently some of the first patients to get over miss rona regularly listened to Radar while in isolation. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

I’m sure Christina would continue the argument saying that she would rather be less successful over being unwell????Christina Aguilera Television GIF by The Voice

Plus Christina has control and knowledge. Nothing is worth more than control over your body and mind

And mods are allowing this kind of talk here because…? 

16 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

And mods are allowing this kind of talk here because…? 

Why are you censoring it when you are collectively bullying another woman’s success?????

what is negative about my statement?? Britney is unwell duh?? There is nothing mean about that. Yeah Britney hasn’t had control. Why do you want this place run like a Scientology, Christian cult. Stop

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Loveprofusion said:

Why are you censoring it when you are collectively bullying another woman’s success?????

what is negative about my statement?? Britney is unwell duh?? There is nothing mean about that. Yeah Britney hasn’t had control. Why do you want this place run like a Scientology, Christian cult. Stop

Please, as if what you said is as harmless as pointing out the fact that a former superstar is now the face of a LUBE brand. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Please, as if what you said is as harmless as pointing out the fact that a former superstar is now the face of a LUBE brand. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Absolutely right. s** positivity. I love it. There is so much shame around ***ual freedom. Especially in America. Glad she is helping people move forward. Being ***ual is ok. This is not 1900

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Absolutely right. s** positivity. I love it. There is so much shame around ***ual freedom. Especially in America. Glad she is helping people move forward. Being ***ual is ok. This is not 1900

If this is your way of marketing a definite career low, ok then. Go ahead and buy some of her lube, it IS such a courageous and powerful move in 2023 after all. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

9 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

a-d  block is your friend.

(idk why that word is censored on this site)

9 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Your data is being collected everywhere you go anyways - you blasting Blackout on repeat is probably worth nothing to our capitalist overlords. And it really depends - if I bought the music of every artist I listen to, I'd go broke in an instant, so streaming is highkey a bargain. If anything, it should be more expensive because there's no way I should be able to listen to hundreds of artists and thousands of songs a month for less than what it costs to buy an album.

Some of us saw through Big Tech in the early 2000s.  I don't do online banking at all - still have the old school bankbook, this is literally the only site I'm on, I don't have any streaming accounts or an Amazon account, I don't have memberships anywhere, literally.  I don't use a-d block because I don't use the Chrome browser.

I bought Blackout from Virgin Megastore in NYC when it was first released.  It's literally the same CD that I've been listening to over and over again.

I have the albums of the folks I listen to the most.  Everything else is background noise.

Edited by doomphantom1

As a Britney fan of a certain age (TRL heyday), it’s engrained in us to keep Britney vs Christina alive. But 2023 me says these women have proven themselves time and time again to be legit artists. They’re absolute legends in their own rights. They came out around the same time but they have paved very different paths. Who cares about this anymore? They’re both amazing. And I know this is in regards to a different thread, but I’m too lazy to go comment over there- Britney lost best new artist at the Grammys but at least she lost to Christina. Christina is undeniably talented and a legend so if Britney would lose to anyone, xtina is a great artist to lose to. Mic drop. 😘

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block