Xtina fans asking for another fight, now about Britney's streams

4 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Keep this **** on Twitter, we don't care. Grown-*** men fighting over streams. Embarrassing for both sides.:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Exactly.  First, I don't stream anything.  I just buy the CD outright and listen to it at home because you can actually own the music that way and can not be continuously milked for subscription fees in addition to what you paid for the album.  Also, both Britney's and Christina's early albums were great.  I've listened to In the Zone and Stripped lately.  Both great.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Exactly.  First, I don't stream anything.  I just buy the CD outright and listen to it at home because you can actually own the music that way and can not be continuously milked for subscription fees in addition to what you paid for the album.  Also, both Britney's and Christina's early albums were great.  I've listened to In the Zone and Stripped lately.  Both great.

you tube and spotify are free too :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

18 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

No, there are advertisements.  I am also not interested in having my data collected.

Your data is being collected everywhere you go anyways - you blasting Blackout on repeat is probably worth nothing to our capitalist overlords. And it really depends - if I bought the music of every artist I listen to, I'd go broke in an instant, so streaming is highkey a bargain. If anything, it should be more expensive because there's no way I should be able to listen to hundreds of artists and thousands of songs a month for less than what it costs to buy an album.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Why do these comparisons still come up? 

Cause the OP is so childish and an attention seeker. No Xtina fan would try to start a fight about streaming #s 😁, let alone against Britney #s. 

Now I see its true that people get to their 30s and want to go back to their teen selves.

Edited by The Queen
3 hours ago, Dave92 said:

You guys really need to stop tearing Christina down. She’s literally promoting her own lube brand at the moment. I’m not even joking, sadly - Google it. Let her be. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

What is sad is that you can't even buy it, as you dont have someone to use it with. Giving pleasure to yourself  must be like licking a lemon :)

Edited by The Queen
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Cause the OP is so childish and an attention seeker. No Xtina fan would try to start a fight about streaming #s 😁, let alone against Britney #s. 

Now I see its true that people get to their 30s and want to go back to their teen selves.

Unfortunately I think that’s adulthood in it’s entirety for some. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block