Work Myah appreciation thread

3 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

There's something very sinister about this song. Perfume outimpacted.

tenor-unscreen.gif

the most sinister thing here is that britney is the main author of this music while nothing of her is in it except for the music video, i wish the music video was renamed "Myah Marie - Work ***** (fanmade Britney's video)" :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

This song especially the few vocals that are actually her's, sounds like it was extracted from Britney's mind while she was sleeping or whatever... it has dark energy idk

my theory about it : I think it's mostly taken from demos maybe blackout demos then added myah's vocals, britney must have been so confused when she first heard the song and had to tell them "let me record it before to publish it" and did not let it :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block