What would you do if Britney decides to forgive her entire family including her father?

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Antidote said:

You're a mod in a forum and you suggest me to have a hobby? lol

lolol-blackpink.gif

Was that supposed to be an insult? Not you excessively posting the same K Flop GIF and thinking you’re doing something  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I sure am a mod here! Keep it up, I’d hate to see you take a much awaited vacation from here. Based off the reports that have been reported against you. 

Have a great day :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Hilarious, isn't it? The people literally living on this site and worshipping Sam telling others to get a life or a hobby. The level of delusion is just insane. 🤣

And here you are :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Don’t be a hypocrite, it’s not cute. Take the tin foil hat off while you’re at it. Also, here’s your daily reminder that Sam won and you lost. Nice try, Viking :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 4

FORGIVING ABUSIVE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SORRY IS THE BRAVEST THING SOMEONE CAN DO ---- FORGIVENESS DOES NOT REQUIRE RECONNECTION. Sure they can still be acquainted, but unless they CHANGE COMPLETELY AND BE REMORSEFUL, maybe Britney can slightly open her heart.

If she chooses peace, find happiness and walk away from drama THEN I WOULD BE VERY VERY VERY HAPPY FOR HER.

• Love 3

What would I do? Nothing, it's not my place to do anything (and I can't do anything even if I wanted to).

Britney is a deeply spiritual woman, and forgiveness is a huge part of many religions, so if she decided to patch things up for her own spiritual wellbeing, that's not my concern.

But also, let's be honest. She may forgive a few of her relatives someday, but she's never going to forgive Jamie. And she sure as hell will never forget.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block