Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

Just now, Stefani said:

Didn't watch it. Did he at least explain why he posted a video of him and Britney from 9 months ago? The timing was a little odd. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

The thing is how do we know it wasn't Britney asking him to post an old hiking pic amidst the smear campaigns going on? She posts old pics on her IG as well 

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
Just now, acevedomolina said:

and he's defending her. After all she's his wife and he's trying to protect her. Is he talking about a documentary from TMZ? Where can I see it?

I don't think it's out yet. I think it comes out tomorrow but don't watch it. There's a fan that will be live streaming it 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

He would never speak for her but has had no problem running to TMZ and telling them about their s** lives and other personal matters?
Whitney Houston Whatever GIF

3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Stfu and never Quote me again. You always quoting people that won’t follow your naive narrative about your pathologically imaginary boyfriends Rosengart and Hesam. Just don’t quote me again not even for this.. use the ignore user feature. 

@GlitterRain these two vile banon trolls should have been banned a long time ago. They bring nothing but negativity and hate.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block