Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

Just now, Louis-j said:

I forgot I asked you to read me mr psychologist. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Well you obviously had insecurities so you had work, which is fine. However, don’t attack someone’s appearance when you’re not one to judge and to project your insecurities onto them.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

They actually have been ruining her brand for a while. The GP genuinely think she’s on m*** if you read the comments.

They actually don't hurt her brand at all, regardless of what people in the comments are saying. If 2007 couldn't destroy her brand, dancing videos on Instagram aren't going to to do it, which is proved by the fact that the GP just gave her her highest charting single in a decade. Besides, part of her public image and brand for years at this point has been that the GP are confused and mystified by her anyway, so all it really does is add to that. I do wish people would be kinder though and just allow her to enjoy and express herself after everything she has been through.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Watching people like you fume and bend over backwards with nonsense is so funny :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Fume some more

Yeah that's show how stupid you are, dumb people like you, Easy and Joshsomething are only able to "laugh" you guys have zero argument like always, only air in the brain and "hihihihihihihihi". You guys think Hermaphrodite psychic readings are real and can unveil every Britney's life secrets so... And you guys have the nerves to laugh on people? Bouahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOZ!

Watching people like you make me pity... We can't discuss with break brains like adults... But well enjoy since you seem to be really wet for it so enjoy!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

They actually don't hurt her brand at all, regardless of what people in the comments are saying. If 2007 couldn't destroy her brand, dancing videos on Instagram aren't going to to do it, which is proved by the fact that the GP just gave her her highest charting single in a decade. Besides, part of her public image and brand for years at this point has been that the GP are confused and mystified by her anyway, so all it really does is add to that. I do wish people would be kinder though and just allow her to enjoy and express herself after everything she has been through.

if she stopped posting those vids after the cship ended there wouldnt be as much conspiracy theories nowadays , ppl were rooting for her 2 years ago and now ppl are tired of her always doing the same thing, she needs to do something new it's getting old 

those instagram videos are way more damaging than the paparazzi candids from 2007

all my friends think she is on mêds 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, honey britney said:

if she stopped posting those vids after the cship ended there wouldnt be as much conspiracy theories nowadays , ppl were rooting for her 2 years ago and now ppl are tired of her always doing the same thing, she needs to do something new it's getting old 

those instagram videos are way more damaging than the paparazzi candids from 2007

all my friends think she is on mêds 

Your friends sound ignorant.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah that's show how stupid you are, dumb people like you, Easy and Joshsomething are only able to "laugh" you guys have zero argument like always, only air in the brain and "hihihihihihihihi". You guys think Hermaphrodite psychic readings are real and can unveil every Britney's life secrets so... And you guys have the nerves to laugh on people? Bouahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOZ!

Watching people like you make me pity... We can't discuss with break brains like adults... But well enjoy since you seem to be really wet for it so enjoy!!!

I asked you to fume some more but I didn't expect a total unhinged meltdown where you would make a total irredeemable fool of yourself :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Now do it again

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Hearing Sam speak the words that Britney was used as a money making machine gave me the chills, because we have heard that used a lot but it never came directly from Britney or Sam. To hear them acknowledge that she was being used in that way is very sad. I'm glad she knows they were raking in money that should have been hers. They owe her.

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 3
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Have you been living under a rock? Do you have dementia? Sam has been speaking up in support of Britney and her freedom for as long as they’ve been dating. At this point, you need a stray jacket and be admitted to a mental hospital. Sam can chop off all of his limbs to prove his actions and yet you weird people will still find a way to complain. Quick. What have you done with your life, you useless troll? If Britney saw you, she would run you over and spit in your dumpster face. You’re not a fan but just an enemy who only wants to complain. FIND. PEACE.

lol poor little bottom thinking that by defending Sam as if he were paying your bills you will ever have the chance for him to fulfill your gay fantasy, go out to touch the grass, you are here 24/7 attacking people who disagree with you your opinion as if you had no life, so miserable is your life that you must attack others who do not think like you? Don't come, your little bottom, to tell me what I should do or call me a troll after Britney thanked me personally for the work I did years ago and which she published on her socials after following me and thanking me on twitter and it's worth reminding you that I'm in exhale since the beginning of the web, I've known Jordan since 2004 probably so don't you dare call me a troll, and keep fantasizing about Sam, you look more and more pathetic on every thread.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I asked you to fume some more but I didn't expect a total unhinged meltdown where you would make a total irredeemable fool of yourself :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Now do it again

I actually don't want to do anything with you, even my 8 years newphew is more interessing to talk and debate with... Must be so hard in real life for you! Force! That's why you made all the fantasy about Sam? For escape a little? I get it... Again force!:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

lol poor little bottom thinking that by defending Sam as if he were paying your bills you will ever have the chance for him to fulfill your gay fantasy, go out to touch the grass, you are here 24/7 attacking people who disagree with you your opinion as if you had no life, so miserable is your life that you must attack others who do not think like you? Don't come, your little bottom, to tell me what I should do or call me a troll after Britney thanked me personally for the work I did years ago and which she published on her socials after following me and thanking me on twitter and it's worth reminding you that I'm in exhale since the beginning of the web, I've known Jordan since 2004 probably so don't you dare call me a troll, and keep fantasizing about Sam, you look more and more pathetic on every thread.

Omg I- 

• Haha 1
Just now, Johanpapz said:

I actually don't want to do anything with you, even my 8 years newphew is more interessing to talk and debate with... Must be so hard in real life for you! Force! That's why you made all the fantasy about Sam? For escape a little? I get it... Again force!:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Yes... I made "all the fantasy" about Sam. Not the ones who are creating their own realities in their head based on absolutely nothing. You got me :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Euh... Who's gonna tell her? DING DONG! He's not aware of her existence either! But you are defending him to death like it was your own husband! You are obsessed with him girl! Back to the old days you gave people YOU vibes, you were always the first one to post the thing Sam postedI People sent me DM saying they though you were Sam himself! You are obssessed it's weird! I never DM him, like his post, I'm not even following him... So don't reverse the roles. You are the one who's devotated to him while is not even aware of your lame existence... I'm sure you still looking at his IG post and dreaming about a multiverse where you and him are lovers:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block