Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

• Super Mods
Just now, Yasux34 said:

Say what you will but first man she has had that publicly defends her! You could see him holding back emotion when talking about what she’s been through and u can sense anger when he speaks about how she was used . This isn’t acting this was just raw …… 

He’s such a keeper :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, honey britney said:

i'm not b-anon or whatever but a lot of things just doesn't add up about this situation and you either have to be delusional or lying to yourself if you don't notice that there's something off about this whole thing 

what i believe is that hollywood has finally managed to chase away britney's family and her old team to get a bigger piece of the cake , rosenberg has been paid millions this year and has barely done anything and britney still hasn't sued lou or tristar or the other people that stolr $600 millions from her.

first of all, you don't even know the half of it you act like you know all these things in fact, you do not.. 

Sorry but the general public should not be explained every detail

in depth.. it's none of your business and legal matters take years!! I had to sue my family it took 5 years what the hell are you people talking about ??? 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Don’t forget that disgusting @C0CKy minion aka @Antidote. REPORT them all. On the flipside, nice to know that our theories are always proven correct. He speaks up, they’ll still attack him. He stays silent, they’ll still attack him. These people have no shame or emotional intelligence whatsoever. 

Glitter, I ask that you stop bringing ***uality in all of this. You’re not doing anyone favors and are only setting up the BAnon nutjob fans for them to find an excuse to claim that “we only care about Sam because he’s hot” when that’s not the case. We simply want fans to respect/accept Britney’s marriage and stop painting her husband with lies.

It was a joke. I could care less what the banon/anti Sam hate squad thinks of it. All the hate this man gets, a little joking won’t hurt anyone. That gif is clearly an indication of sarcasm and in case you haven’t noticed, I’m very much on Britney/Sam’s side. Thanks for your suggestion, though! I’m allowed to think that he’s attractive, while doing so jokingly and I said what I said. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, honey britney said:

i'm not b-anon or whatever but a lot of things just doesn't add up about this situation and you either have to be delusional or lying to yourself if you don't notice that there's something off about this whole thing 

what i believe is that hollywood has finally managed to chase away britney's family and her old team to get a bigger piece of the cake , rosenberg has been paid millions this year and has barely done anything and britney still hasn't sued lou or tristar or the other people that stole $600 millions from her.

they succeeded in isolating britney even more by kicking her family out of her life and now there are other weird ppl around her

I'm sure Britney is real sad to be "isolated" from her abusers :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, honey britney said:

what i believe is that hollywood has finally managed to chase away britney's family and her old team to get a bigger piece of the cake , rosenberg has been paid millions this year and has barely done anything and britney still hasn't sued lou or tristar or the other people that stole $600 millions from her.

Well enlighten me and tell me how does Hollywood get a bigger piece of the cake from a person who's currently not working? I'm dying to know how you got to that conclusion.

Have u ever hired a lawyer in the US? I have! Do you know they charge per hour of work? Do you know how much Rosengard charges? Do you think he's not worth the 4 million dollars that Britney agreed on? 

Also, do you know how the legal system works? Did you really expect the moment the c-ship was terminated, all of the people involved would go to jail? It takes YEARS for cases like this one. Look at MJ's death, that happened in 2009 and the case is still open

I never respond to comments and I'm trying to be respectful, but I'm so tired of the constant hate 

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, easy said:

I'm sure Britney is real sad to be "isolated" from her abusers :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

5 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

first of all, you don't even know the half of it you act like you know all these things in fact, you do not.. 

Sorry but the general public should not be explained every detail

in depth.. it's none of your business and legal matters take years!! I had to sue my family it took 5 years what the hell are you people talking about ??? 

this is like talking to a wall

stay in ur bubble of delusion i guess ? we don't live in a fairy tale world

nothing has changed since the cship ended, literally nothing

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, honey britney said:

You literally don’t live with her or know her for that matter :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Well enlighten me and tell me how does Hollywood get a bigger piece of the cake from a person who's currently not working? I'm dying to know how you got to that conclusion.

Have u ever hired a lawyer in the US? I have! Do you know they charge per hour of work? Do you know how much Rosengard charges? Do you think he's not worth the 4 million dollars that Britney agreed on? 

Also, do you know how the legal system works? Did you really expect the moment the c-ship was terminated, all of the people involved would go to jail? It takes YEARS for cases like this one. Look at MJ's death, that happened in 2009 and the case is still open

I never respond to comments and I'm trying to be respectful, but I'm so tired of the constant hate 

Do you even know how hollywood works? it's funny that you're talking about mj cause he's the biggest example that there's something *****cked up about hollywood and how you're worth more money when you're dead than alive  

mj made more money in his death than in his lifetime 

You need to stop acting like because we ask questions, we hate.

you automatically think that when ppl are questioning things they are hating

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, honey britney said:

You were asked to explain how you reached a ridiculous conclusion and this was your best shot? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block