Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

I wish Britney would ignore the media stories. The media is always going to be there, stories will always get written.  It's how you react and deal with it that matters. Britney seems to add fuel to the fire a lot of the time, which doesn't help. 

And for Sam to say nobody should be speaking for Britney... how many times has he spoken to TMZ about Britney? This guy :trash_throw_away_recycle: I bet his agent starts conversations with casting agents with "My client is very well known and is married to global superstar Britney Spears. Hiring him = exposure." 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Did you guys even listen to his words? At no point does he call out TMZ. He makes a vague reference to people who she used to work with who took part in the documentary. At the same time, he has TMZ on speed-dial and regularly sets up interviews with them.

This is called playing both sides. Don't you think he knows people are suspicious of him? Of course he is going to make a video like this with the launch of the documentary, to make people think he hasn't been involved.

God, you people are so easily manipulated. 🤦‍♂️

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I tend to agree.  His comments were weak and useless.  Perhaps he could've brainstormed with Britney and her well paid attorney for more effective ways to help the situation. In the real world that's what you or I would do. If we really wanted to help the situation that is.

• Like 3
On 5/14/2023 at 5:19 PM, Dreamer26 said:

He noticed comments about him and came up with something quick. We are done other people talking behalf of her. Britney babe you should be the one who is talking and not just via IG captions. Time for you to be brave and go live. 

BAnons will say she was greenscreened and developed by AI..

• Haha 2
On 5/15/2023 at 8:05 AM, AlfredIslas said:

Y'all need to stop babying Britney and acting like she need your help protecting her.

At this point in Britney's life, she should be able to handle herself and if she can't, that means she should've stayed in a conservatorship. We gotta choose one. Either Britney can handle life or we put her back in someone's care. I don't know why Britney fans waste their life analyzing everything trying to protect Britney from something. If we think that poorly of Britney's ability to handle her own business, let's call her father up and get him back in charge. Clearly, you guys don't believe she's a woman capable of taking care of herself and she needs her own fans analyzing everyone around her to warn her about them. 

“she should be able to handle herself and if she can't, that means she should've stayed in a conservatorship. “

wow. And when does healing from years of trauma/human trafficking warrant someone to be deprived or her basic rights?

you literally think she should be placed back to this abuse? Wow. No words. With “fans” like you who needs fans. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

And yet he’s always the first one to have interviews with tmz? 

lol and people are actually falling for this? They  said people from the US has one of the lowest IQs, reading the pro sam comments here makes me sad for people who cant think critically and with common sense. 

Not a banon, i just choose believe britney and Britney only. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Miguelblackpink said:

And yet he’s always the first one to have interviews with tmz? 

lol and people are actually falling for this? They  said people from the US has one of the lowest IQs, reading the pro sam comments here makes me sad for people who cant think critically and with common sense. 

Not a banon, i just choose believe britney and Britney only. 

Right? Reasoning with the pro-Sammers is like talking to a wall. Logic is a totally foreign concept to them.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block