Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It was a joke. I could care less what the banon/anti Sam hate squad thinks of it. All the hate this man gets, a little joking won’t hurt anyone. That gif is clearly an indication of sarcasm and in case you haven’t noticed, I’m very much on Britney/Sam’s side. Thanks for your suggestion, though! I’m allowed to think that he’s attractive, while doing so jokingly and I said what I said. 

That user's obsession with me is a bit out of control, I don't respond and just ignore him, but he's constantly attacking and insulting me and personal attacks against other users are supposed to be against exhale's rules, I wonder if I'll have to talk to Jordan?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

It was a joke. I could care less what the banon/anti Sam hate squad thinks of it. All the hate this man gets, a little joking won’t hurt anyone. That gif is clearly an indication of sarcasm and in case you haven’t noticed, I’m very much on Britney/Sam’s. Thanks for your suggestion, though! I’m allowed to think that he’s attractive, while doing so jokingly and I said what I said. 

That’s great but there’s a time and place for everything. Unfortunately, B-anon/Sam anti’s don’t have a very good sense of humor nor do they have much emotional intelligence and will then use that “Sam is hot theory” as a way to claim that we only care for Sam because he’s “attractive” when that couldn’t be any more far from the truth. Again, we just want fans to start respecting/accepting Britney, her decisions, her autonomy and who she’s chosen to marry under her consent. I can’t imagine how fed up both Britney and Sam are of the constant harassment by both TMZ and her ”fans” who continue to feed eachother lies out to the public. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, easy said:

You were asked to explain how you reached a ridiculous conclusion and this was your best shot? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

everything's gonna be okay

don't worry about it, it's gonna be fine

i think everything's gonna be okay

you need to stop worrying so much

is it okay to think things like this?

this planet makes sense to me

everything's perfect

the internet makes sense to me

everything in your life is perfect, what do you have to worry about?

it's okay, i think everything's gonna be fine

i believe that everything's okay

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

The blind weak brains Sam's lovers thinking "anti Samy" are having a bad time right now because of this cheap meaningless video...:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: His words are not even convincing for a bit!

"This needs to stop" Yeah... MTE when you did these interviews with TMZ, the one you are blaming ONLY NOW in your video while their smear digusting compaign against your wife started 6 months ago... Funny he published this video only now after being exposed with the hiking video.

Also he looks exactly like my dad and has the same smile, mouth and laugh of my brother, it's really disturbing!!!

Watching people like you fume and bend over backwards with nonsense is so funny :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Fume some more

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

That’s great but there’s a time and place for everything. Unfortunately, B-anon/Sam anti’s don’t have a very good sense of humor nor do they have much emotional intelligence and will then use that “Sam is hot theory” as a way to claim that we only care for Sam because he’s “attractive” when that couldn’t be any more far from the truth. Again, we just want fans to start respecting/accepting Britney, her decisions, her autonomy and who she’s chosen to marry under her consent. I can’t imagine how fed up both Britney and Sam are of the constant harassment by both TMZ and her ”fans” who continue to feed eachother lies. 

Sweetie stop worrying about my comment and focus on the anti Sam hate squad :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Just now, honey britney said:

everything's gonna be okay

don't worry about it, it's gonna be fine

i think everything's gonna be okay

you need to stop worrying so much

is it okay to think things like this?

this planet makes sense to me

everything's perfect

the internet makes sense to me

everything in your life is perfect, what do you have to worry about?

it's okay, i think everything's gonna be fine

i believe that everything's okay

I hope you have a better day :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, honey britney said:

i'm not b-anon or whatever but a lot of things just doesn't add up about this situation and you either have to be delusional or lying to yourself if you don't notice that there's something off about this whole thing 

what i believe is that hollywood has finally managed to chase away britney's family and her old team to get a bigger piece of the cake , rosenberg has been paid millions this year and has barely done anything and britney still hasn't sued lou or tristar or the other people that stole $600 millions from her.

they succeeded in isolating britney even more by kicking her family out of her life and now there are other weird ppl around her

"I'm not BAnon"

*Proceeds to come out as BAnon"

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

It's funny that he only spoke after this started to affect him, TMZ has been attacking Britney mercilessly for a long time while sam kept giving friendly interviews to them, but now fans started attacking Sam on his instagram and he had to deactivate the comments, Sam is a good speaker but his actions lack credibility.

ic0niclisa-lisa.gif

Have you been living under a rock? Do you have dementia? Sam has been speaking up in support of Britney and her freedom for as long as they’ve been dating. Sam can chop off a limb to prove his actions and yet you weird people will still find a way to complain. Quick. What have you done with your life, you useless troll? If Britney saw you, she would run you over and spit in your dumpster face. You’re not a fan but just an enemy who only wants to complain about. everything. FIND. PEACE.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

You were asked to explain how you reached a ridiculous conclusion and this was your best shot? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Some Sam haters here worry me. I genuinely wonder if they’ve got anything worthwhile going on in their lives to be this vile about someone who doesn’t know they exist :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You’re so embarrassing, picking on someone’s appearance. Weird to do when you’ve posted about having work done, picking people apart isn’t it. Would you like us to pick you apart? Don’t project your insecurities onto him.

I forgot I asked you to read me mr psychologist. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block