Pop leaks: Britney supposedly already working on a album

She told us she was playing in the studio once. But that’s what I believe because that’s what she said. I am highly doubtful she is working on an album - in the sense that there is a rough draft plan for an anticipated release time frame, writing sessions, producer submissions, etc. It’s all assumptions but likely she has just gone to play around a few times. But who knows. Britney is a wild card. 

Edited by halfdressed

I know she has a studio at her home, but she would need the producers to help her and there is absolutely nothing that could tell us she is working with anybody. 

Some will argue about the featuring with Elton, but an album would require more people to make it. I really want this to happen, but I think it won't be this year, maybe in the next one.

In between she could re release all her catalogue ala Taylor Swift… add just Britney version 😎🍾 I would re buy everything…

just choose a new cover for everyrecord add some remixes and take all the money… Britney in every chart again… so iconic!!!

Dave Grohl Hair Flip GIF

Y’all do know a new era is amongst us when all these so called rumours start popping up.. I know it could be a stretch and all buuuuut where there’s smoke there’s fiyah!! And let’s be honest, Britney loves making music, it’s the touring and promoting and all that jazz she hates, she can low key create music and not even lift a finger in promotion and I’d be soooo happy with that.. New Britney music > touring/promo/interviews etc

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.