Why did you let ‘Hold On Tight’ flop? It’s the least streamed song from Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

On par with perfume..

Easily one of if not the best track on BJ

Hold in tights instrumental is Amazing I wish there was an official version..there's this..

Fun fact it's the first song she recorded for the album 

Could have been a better single choice than perfume tbh 

I agree. It’s such a beautiful song. I’m disappointed they made Perfume a single and not this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

It’s just unfortunate that half of of the vocals are Myah on the track, like I can literally hear when one takes over for the other in the editing. Could have been cute otherwise, definitely one of the better BJ tracks.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but there was a thread a while back about vocal distribution on the album and Britney was supposed to have the most vocals on Hold On Tight. Myah was mainly on the chorus though.

Don’t Cry >>>>

Hold On Tight is pretty overrated by the fandom imo. She doesn’t even sing the title lol and there’s so much cut and paste. It’s still better than most of the album but it’s also not that great. To me it sounds a bit like Christian pop which I’m not into lol. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Nooo that's one of the best songs on the album!

I always feel like most of the streams come from casual listeners/the GP and they will always gravitate towards the singles and earlier songs on an album.

Chilling With You and Body Ache have more streams than this. Disappointed but not surprised ‘cause Britney’s fans have no taste. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:
I often find myself playing Body Ache just to remind me how awful that is. Am I the only one? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Don’t Cry >>>>

Hold On Tight is pretty overrated by the fandom imo. She doesn’t even sing the title lol and there’s so much cut and paste. It’s still better than most of the album but it’s also not that great. To me it sounds a bit like Christian pop which I’m not into lol. 

I freakin’ love Don’t Cry! This is underrated to be honest….

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Chilling With You and Body Ache have more streams than this. Disappointed but not surprised ‘cause Britney’s fans have no taste. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:
I often find myself playing Body Ache just to remind me how awful that is. Am I the only one? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Nnn people must be streaming those songs cause they're "so bad they're good" :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block