Let's re-arrange the tracklist: GLORY EDITION

What would be your perfect standard edition tracklist of Glory? Let's say we have 13 slots to fill - which tracks would you choose?

My perfect tracklist would be: 

1. Invitation

2. Make Me... (it follows Invitation so well)

3. Man on The Moon (POP PERFECTION)

4. Just Luv Me (A HIT THAT GOT AWAY)

5. Private Show (not my fav, but it's a nice deviation in sound and Britney loves it)

6. Clumsy (another HIT THAT GOT AWAY)

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? (fan fav [not mine tho, Angry New York GIF], so let's keep it on the album)

8. Slumber Party (love how the previous track works as some sort of an "invitation" to this track)

9. Love Me Down (don't care for the verses, but the chorus and that beat drop are so damn catchy ngl)

10. Better (MID-2010s TROPICAL HOUSE-tinged DANCE POP PERFECTION)

11. Hard to Forget Ya (catchy)

12. What You Need (catchy, fun, vibrant, great pre-closer) 

13. Mood Ring (no explaination needed i guess)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, onlybiczz said:

What would be your perfect standard edition tracklist of Glory? Let's say we have 13 slots to fill - which tracks would you choose?

1. Invitation

5. Private Show (not my fav, but it's a nice deviation in sound and Britney loves it)

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? (fan fav [not mine tho, Angry New York GIF], so let's keep it on the album)

8. Slumber Party (love how the previous track works as some sort of an "invitation" to this track)

9. Love Me Down (don't care for the verses, but the chorus and that beat drop are so damn catchy ngl)

Thank you.... I'd re-arrange songs/production :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1

1. invitation 

2. make me… (feat. G-Eazy) (promo single #1) 🤭🤭

3. do u wanna come over? (single #1 🤭)

4. slumber party (feat. Ariana Grande) (single #3) 🤭

5. hard 2 forget ya

6. change ur mind (no seas cortés) (single #4) 🤭

7. love me down

8. just like me

9. man on the moon

10. just luv me

11. coupure èlectrique

12. mood ring (promo single #2)

13. liar (single #2)🤭

14. if i’m dancing

Edited by aoki.loid
  • Love 4

Make me should be removed from the track list and expunged from her record. Album cover would be changed. It’s hideous and low quality. Slumber party remix would be used as audio for video single. A la what it feels like for a girl Madonna video. The original slumber party song is r&b hideousness so yeah one of the Dance remixes which I love will be used. In the video Sam will be nearly naked. Her and Britney will do a simulated s** scene with sons in next room. 

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, onlybiczz said:

1. Invitation

Where is exaholic :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Make me should be removed from the track list and expunged from her record. Album cover would be changed. It’s hideous and low quality. Slumber party remix would be used as audio for video single. A la what it feels like for a girl Madonna video. The original slumber party song is r&b hideousness so yeah one of the Dance remixes which I love will be used. In the video Sam will be nearly naked. Her and Britney will do a simulated s** scene with sons in next room. 

And then Britney and Meghan Trainor will release a remix called " I am your slumber" and it will top the charts in all countries ❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, AII said:

And then Britney and Meghan Trainor will release a remix called " I am your slumber" and it will top the charts in all countries ❤️❤️❤️

Meghan Trainor is not an international act so that statement is just utter ****. I know you’re trying to be sweet I’m sorry. It’s like saying a Britney has good relationship with her off spring. Like no? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block