Gates funds NGO, claims kids are born s3xual, 10-year-olds should learn about 'commercial s3x work'

Gates funds millions to NGO claiming kids born ***ual, 10-year-olds should learn about 'commercial s** work'

''The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donates millions annually to a nongovernmental organization which claims that children are born ***ual and should learn about "commercial s** work" under 10 years of age.

The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) – a separate entity from the U.S. nonprofit – wields significant influence on global s** education. The NGO comprises 120 independent organizations in over 146 countries and has received – including its European network – over $80M from Gates. Other significant donors included the World Health Organization. 

A toolkit released in 2017 showed an insight into how the NGO teaches s** education to children around the globe. 

"***ual activity may be part of different types of relationships, including dating, marriage or commercial s** work, among others," IPPF said about children under 10 should be taught, which was first flagged by Nicole Solas of the Independent Women's Forum. 

PENTAGON'S SCHOOLS INFESTED WITH SHOCKING ****OGRAPHIC MATERIAL FOR MILITARY KIDS: 'TIME TO SEND A **** PIC'

Children under 10 should also be told "As you grow up, you might start to be interested in people with diverse gender identities," the toolkit said. 

The IPPF suggested in multiple instances that children are born ***ual

Children under 10 should be taught that "***uality is a part of you from the moment you are born. Your ***uality develops and changes throughout your life." 

BIDEN PARTNERED WITH ORGANIZATION WHICH QUESTIONED PARENTS' RIGHTS TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THEIR KIDS' TRANSITION

"[S]ex positivity acknowledges that human beings, including adolescents and young people, are autonomous ***ual beings." 

s** educators, according to the NGO, should have an "Understanding of young people as ***ual beings."''

FULL ARTICLE:

Bill-Gates-CSE.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donated millions to organization claiming children are born ***ual and should learn about ***ual attraction to different gender identities.

Archived:

Bill-Gates-CSE.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donated millions to organization claiming children are born ***ual and should learn about ***ual attraction to different gender identities.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

I get what he is saying but it has been phrased in an unfortunate way. We are all born with our gender identity and ***ual orientations. It is therefore very important to educate children about this very early in life. I was a child in the 80s and 90s and did not get any positive LGBT education. It definitely scarred me. It is important that we teach children about this matter in a positive light. I think the message has been misinterpreted.

Fox News is trash.

Either way, when I was in primary school in 6th grade, I heard so many stories of how people in my class were actually having s** or trying to have s** in the school bathroom. I knew nothing about s** before the age of 12. Children definitely learn about s** before being pubescent. I don't think there's anything wrong educating them on its intricacies. Should we encourage them to have s**? I don't think so. I think you should take your time with that but yah, it is a thing. Hiding our heads under the dirt will not change that. 

Even when I speak about first time with friends, a vast majority told me they had first m*****ated before the age of 10. I was legit a saint for not knowing anything about that. 

Edited by amiro1989
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

It is therefore very important to educate children about this very early in life.

If anything, adults should be educated to help children, putting that ideas directly in child minds it's perversion.

30 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Then why is there a politics section in here? It's not just a pop forum.

THE ARTICLE HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN OR YOUR LINK IS BROKEN. BEFORE YOU START POSTING POLITICAL OPINIONS AND OPED PIECES THAT AREN'T RESEARCHED PROPERLY, DO NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF BY POSTING THIS JUNK.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gates-funded-ngo-claims-children-born-******-10-year-olds-should-learn-about-commercial-***-work

Edited by brodi1985
4 minutes ago, brodi1985 said:

THE ARTICLE HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN. BEFORE YOU START POSTING POLITICAL OPINIONS AND OPED PIECES THAT AREN'T RESEARCHED PROPERLY, DO NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF BY POSTING THIS JUNK.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gates-funded-ngo-claims-children-born-******-10-year-olds-should-learn-about-commercial-***-work

Archived all the ones available on the internet. :-)