Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

Britney is so tired of the paparazzi, I don't blame her - she's being chased like an animal who fled the zoo for 17 years now (I know she always had paps following her, but the paparazzi business really got aggressive around 2006) and now besides paparazzi she needs to deal with annoying people their iPhones. Man, I'd never want to be famous!! 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

The heck is wrong with that trainer.. extremely old fashioned and needless harmful way to try to “inspire” someone.. lol

There are two sides to every story and going by a lot of Britney's posts these days, it's got me questioning what's real and what's not. Obviously if the trainer did say that, they wouldn't have said it with the intention of being cruel. Especially if they wanted her business. Or maybe the trainer didn't say that at all. Or maybe it was said as a cheeky joke. We were not there to understand the context of the situation but a lot of Britney's posts as we all know have been quite bitter and negative since being released from the conservatorship. Hopefully she's doing okay and getting all of the professional help that she needs during this traumatic transition in her life

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
Just now, AII said:

There are two sides to every story and going by a lot of Britney's posts these days, it's got me questioning what's real and what's not. Obviously if the trainer did say that, they wouldn't have said it with the intention of being cruel. Especially if they wanted her business. Or maybe the trainer didn't say that at all. Or maybe it was said as a cheeky joke. We were not there to understand the context of the situation but a lot of Britney's posts as we all know have been quite bitter and negative since being released from the conservatorship. Hopefully she's doing okay and getting all of the professional help that she needs during this traumatic transition in her life

That's so true, if you tell her you just want her to be happy she will tear you to shreds like she did that poor Jack in the box worker. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, s&m said:

The way this girl has been called fat since 2007 really affected her…

Girl if you read this you look beautiful :)

I was bullied in middle school, called fat by everyone (including the boy I liked) that was 20 years ago and still hurts AF, now can you imagine being called fat/ugly by the whole world? No wonder she's triggered so easily, that's kind of thing that never leaves your mind. 

PS. I remember the press saying she was fat during the Onyx Hotel, I was like wtf?? If Britney's fat I'm a what?

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I was bullied in middle school, called fat by everyone (including the boy I liked) that was 20 years ago and still hurts AF, now can you imagine being called fat/ugly by the whole world? No wonder she's triggered so easily, that's kind of thing that leaves your mind.

Sorry you went through that :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't agree with what Jamie did calling Britney fat, however Britney has done the same to others.

We have to stop drawing the line at Britney to make it seem like everything she does is fine, and if others do the same it isn't.

Several times Britney has called people fat, told them they need to try weight watchers and she's attacked others weight too.

That weight watchers was a pap and he deserved it with his disgusting behavior. Also, if memory serves right she had screaming kids in the backseat of her car and the paps had her surrounded as they always did back then in 2007, so she was in a very stressful situation.

I highly doubt he’s hurting, he made his money off the expense of Britney.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She looks so pretty!

I wonder what pictures is she talking about? and how does she even has access to them when they're unpublished? who shows her such pictures? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I'd assume 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ding, Ding, Ding, leave it to Britney fans to pretend as if Britney has never fat shamed people, called people fat and told them they need to be on diets, to run, to try weight watchers and more recent attacked X Tina's weight.

It's sad Britney's father called her fat treated her poorly and even Bryan mentioned in that MTV documentary ITZ and out all night made a jab at Britney's weight.

It's not cool they did that to her, but it's also not nice that she does it too. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You mean paparazzi who were hounding her 24/7? Or the post she later clarified? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Excuse you, you're in my thread and I'm on topic.

If you don't know the difference in Britney being upset that her father called her fat and her body being scrutinized by that trainer and Britney going around calling others fat, saying they need weight watchers and attacking other females' weight is okay it isn't.

You try to draw the line that everything is unacceptable for Britney when it's not in her favor, yet if she does the same things you want to make excuses for it. 

First off, if you’re talking about Xtina, then she clarified she wasn’t trying to talk **** about her weight. She was trying to say her dad went out of his way to get smaller dancers to make her look bigger on purpose. That was the point of that post. Sad that you didn’t have the reading comprehension to see that.

As I said in another response to you, that pap deserved it and I highly doubt he went home and cried about it since he was making money off Britney at her expense at a low time in her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

That weight watchers was a pap and he deserved it with his disgusting behavior. Also, if memory serves right she had screaming kids in the backseat of her car and the paps had her surrounded as they always did back then in 2007, so she was in a very stressful situation.

I highly doubt he’s hurting, he made his money off the expense of Britney.

imagine being more upset over a paparazzo, who stalked, harassed, and upset her child to the point of the child crying getting called fat, than being empathetic towards britney being body shamed her entire life and by her so called family and still trying to call yourself a fan :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I think that trainer said that to push her to the limit to get a better body

I would hire her lol

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

it's a style of training that works well for some people, definitely, and others it doesn't. it didn't work for britney and that's ok! britney is allowed to express how that made her feel and she's valid in not liking it.

• Like 1

She seriously needs to get away from Hollyweird. Nowhere else on Earth would the employee feel that insulting the potential employer is the way to go. What a prick.  Now for those saying they would hire them, I get the point of encouragement and motivation but that is once you developed a working relationship and you know better what the boundaries are. Anyone who doesn't feel the trainer's behavior raises a huge red flag, has to explore the way they find their motivation and bond to others. You do not need bullying to progress. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Her body looks amazing, but after years of the whole world criticizing her body, I understand she will never be 100% happy with it. Going to get dragged for saying this though, but I do think she should care about her teeth more though. 

People are more concerned about making excuses for her fat shaming others. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

She seriously needs to get away from Hollyweird. Nowhere else on Earth would the employee feel that insulting the potential employer is the way to go. What a prick.  Now for those saying they would hire them, I get the point of encouragement and motivation but that is once you developed a working relationship and you know better what the boundaries are. Anyone who doesn't feel the trainer's behavior raises a huge red flag, has to explore the way they find their motivation and bond to others. You do not need bullying to progress. 

Exactly people will make any excuses and draw the line at Britney when she’s bullied and fat Shamed and attacked employees too! I’m sure she’s hurting but that doesn’t declare and excuse to hold everyone in the world accountable but her!

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.