Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

Just now, pieceofphil said:

I know she's vulnerable here, but to me it feels like a pity party and superficial...

Someone needs to find a way to get back her confidence about not giving a **** about how someone else thinks she should or shouldn't live her life is should look like.

Very true, she even photoshops her own photos on Instagram to appear smaller. I think that's a result of Jimbo tearing her down.

Also Britney has made fun of other people's weight too

• Like 4
1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

I know she's vulnerable here, but to me it feels like a pity party and superficial...

Someone needs to find a way to get back her confidence about not giving a **** about how someone else thinks she should or shouldn't live her life is should look like.

Yeah, it's obviously so easy to switch on the confidence after being put down by her dad and his team for 14 years!

• Like 5

She looks radiant here. I totally get what she means about not liking pap photos as they often do show celebs in an unflattering light. Oh and I can totally relate to the dry skin. My skin has had really bad eczema breakouts recently. Going to see a doctor about it soon.

• Love 8
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I don't agree with what Jamie did calling Britney fat, however Britney has done the same to others.

We have to stop drawing the line at Britney to make it seem like everything she does is fine, and if others do the same it isn't.

Several times Britney has called people fat, told them they need to try weight watchers and she's attacked others weight too.

Ah, the derailer....now tell tell me what does one thing have to do with the other? 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney wasn't looking to have her fat content measured she was looking for a trainer to train her.

Not pull on her skin to make her feel worse. 

it’s the first step toward setting up a goal and having measurable progress, it is actually highly professional of the trainer to do this.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

She’s just expressing her thoughts Instagram is like her public diary

• Like 5

My heart goes out to Britney, because there has always been a standard placed onto her about her body from a young age that she never asked for, and it goes beyond this post. It's been there here entire career.

Trainers should be careful about what they say, ultimately, it's their job to make people feel better about how they look. Starting the process by lowering a person's confidence is in bad taste and unprofessional. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Ah, the derailer....now tell tell me what does one thing have to do with the other? 

Excuse you, you're in my thread and I'm on topic.

If you don't know the difference in Britney being upset that her father called her fat and her body being scrutinized by that trainer and Britney going around calling others fat, saying they need weight watchers and attacking other females' weight is okay it isn't.

You try to draw the line that everything is unacceptable for Britney when it's not in her favor, yet if she does the same things you want to make excuses for it. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

My heart goes out to Britney, because there has always been a standard placed onto her about her body from a young age that she never asked for, and it goes beyond this post. It's been there here entire career.

Trainers should be careful about what they say, ultimately, it's their job to make people feel better about how they look. Starting the process by lowering a person's confidence is in bad taste and unprofessional. 

Well said. The media has always picked apart every little thing about her when it comes to her looks, and she has clearly internalized it, which has lowered her self-worth. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I disagree. This post is about getting her confidence back. It’s not going to happen overnight when people have attacked her appearance since she first started.

it is an eloquent post sharing her insecurities, but it’s also inspiring because she is keeping herself in shape and creating her own standards instead of meeting other people’s standards for what she should look like. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block