Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

7 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

She doesn't need to get skinnier she needs a reality check :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

For decades she’s been told how to act and what to say. I sense some passive aggressive comments towards Britney’s state of mind and the way she chooses to display her body on the internet. It seems like you’re the one in need for a reality check!

spacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, Blackout SZN said:

How do you figure? I heard that’s how his name is since he’s not from America and Sam is just an Americanized style of his name. She’s respecting his culture. She’s also called him that to his face on video before several times. Also, his family might call him Hesam instead of Sam.

Stop trying to create drama where it doesn’t exist sweetie.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Exactly; she has always called him by his full name. I'm glad Jordan pointed out the ignore feature! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

How do you figure? I heard that’s how his name is since he’s not from America and Sam is just an Americanized style of his name. She’s respecting his culture. She’s also called him that to his face on video before several times. Also, his family might call him Hesam instead of Sam.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired::begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Chill out I'm just trolling :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block