Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

I couldn’t  quite understand her point of view in this one. She’s looking for a gym trainer for two months… it means that she’s not  happy with her current body and she’s seeking professional help. And then when the trainer told her that she has body fat and need to get her old body back she gets upset. What was she waiting? Her younger body what her current body look like after working out. Without working out, her body is the reason caused her search for a trainer.

I hope one day she will respond such stuff without crying. I’m sorry but I couldn’t relate to this one. I would die for a trainor to praise my old body and give me a though comment like this. Working out is not something easy. The mentality of it also need to be though.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I couldn’t  quite understand her point of view in this one. She’s looking for a gym trainer for two months… it means that she’s not  happy with her current body and she’s seeking professional help. And then when the trainer told her that she has body fat and need to get her old body back she gets upset. What was she waiting? Her younger body what her current body look like after working out. Without working out, her body is the reason caused her search for a trainer.

I hope one day she will respond such stuff without crying. I’m sorry but I couldn’t relate to this one. I would die for a trainor to praise my old body and give me a though comment like this. Working out is not something easy. The mentality of it also need to be though.

Because this deals with abuse she endured from her father for her entire career. Everything was always about her appearance, and it still is.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

I have lots of empathy for Britney, you can believe or not believe it, that's not important. I'm not being callous when I don't agree with Britney at times and share my honest opinion without being disrespectful. And I think it's naive of you to think that Britney gave Christina as an example because they used to be compared and because she went to her show. The first reason you gave is not even a logical reason for Britney to use Christina as an example and I'm sure she went to lots of concerts but you can't name someone thin and say their team used bigger dancers to make her look smaller because there is no need to make them look smaller. We don't take anything out of context, that clarification actually didn't clarify anything, like the other clarification where she said she wasn't talking about Selena's video but Kelis' Milkshake video because in her original post, she was shading a video and a singer; but in her clarification she was kind of praising Milkshake and Kelis was not licking an ice-cream. Those posts are back-pedalling.

You are truly biased. Christina's publicist, or whoever that was, urging her to go in even before the Britney question. And that face was obviously intented to be "I'm sorry, I can't talk about it right now" face even though it might not have come across that way. Do you think Christina is brainless and would be condescending in a situation like this, knowing that she would get crap for it? And some people completely disregard Christina's twitter thread about Britney's testimony in which she mentioned some details that someone who was interested in Britney's case would know. Britney has every right to be pissed off about the things Christina has done, but doing things like posting a caption saying "Happy birthday Fausto!" because Christina used the name Jamie while promoting a small project (like that's a rare name) and blasting Christina in her stories while saying nothing about the support she has shown on twitter before the con was dissolved...That's looking for reasons to keep hating on someone.

And for the last paragraph, you're really being childish. I've never ever body-shamed anyone in my entire life. You are making assumptions about me without any kind of proof, I'm not "y'all".

Whatever you want to believe keep on believing, doesn’t make you not delusional by any means.

12 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You have a right to your opinion, it's obvious you're in here to derail almost all of your comments are off topic and or filled with personal attacks on members in the thread. You've commented repeatedly about the ring, divorce and other people as fans that has nothing to do with this topic. Just remember that if everyone doesn't agree with you it's okay, we're all allowed to be individuals have different thoughts and opinions. Have a great day. 

You’re literally calling the kettle black and it’s ******* hilarious! Should we pull up all the threads you derailed about her not wearing her ring when it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread at hand? Oh I forgot, you did it so it’s ok if you do it, but not when it’s done to you, got it!

kelsey agree GIF by YoungerTV

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You have a right to your opinion, it's obvious you're in here to derail almost all of your comments are off topic and or filled with personal attacks on members in the thread. You've commented repeatedly about the ring, divorce and other people as fans that has nothing to do with this topic. Just remember that if everyone doesn't agree with you it's okay, we're all allowed to be individuals have different thoughts and opinions. Have a great day. 

Quoting you again because I can see several comments of mine you quoted that I commented on topic of what you were commenting so nice job putting it out there you derail threads since you say I’m not commenting on topic!

Well Done Good Job GIF by GreetPool

• Like 3

It’s just so humorous that it’s ok for one user to cause drama and derail threads with **** that didn’t even pertain to the topic, but when others give them a taste of their own medicine, then it’s a problem.

Also I’m seeing the same pattern over and over again with said user’s threads where they make a thread and then it turns into either most of the time, a bashing Sam thread or this one which turned into a bashing Britney thread. Just admit you don’t like Britney and move on! You don’t need to make threads that are disguised as supportive threads that are meant to be bashing threads. Just state your intentions of the thread at the beginning and we’ll all ignore your threads, but you won’t do that because you live for the drama, even though you say you don’t, and love getting hit threads by causing drama.

Find a healthier outlet/hobby than causing drama online, just saying, it’s really not healthy and it’s quite tiring.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

It’s a green screen! Britney has indoor lighting on her body but the background is out door lighting . I think it’s a body double with a ai in front of a green screen . I think Britney might in held against her will in another facility like 2019

do you also think it was jamie lynn in the paparazzi and fan photos of her?? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

Maybe you’re the problem 

ah yes i'm the problem because i asked you a valid question that eliminates your ridiculous "green screen/facility " conspiracy. how can she be in a facility when she was literally photographed by fans and paparazzi last week? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

You’re literally calling the kettle black and it’s ******* hilarious! Should we pull up all the threads you derailed about her not wearing her ring when it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread at hand? Oh I forgot, you did it so it’s ok if you do it, but not when it’s done to you, got it!

kelsey agree GIF by YoungerTV

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

It’s a green screen! Britney has indoor lighting on her body but the background is out door lighting . I think it’s a body double with a ai in front of a green screen . I think Britney might in held against her will in another facility like 2019

I’m not surprised you weren’t told to comment on topic because this clearly isn’t on topic, but because the user who made this thread liked and applauded one of your comments that was talking **** about @easy you’ll be getting a pass.

Also stay delusional hun with your BAnon theories.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 1

Truth hurts, I get it! Maybe the trainer should have asked what her goals were? Otherwise why would you hire a trainer? Because maybe you are unhappy with your body or just want to have a healthier lifestyle? She does need a reality check. We all know she feels super confident when she’s skinnier like she was in 2016. I’m not saying she’s fat or she needs to loose weight, it’s not up to me or to anyone else to decide, it’s only up to her and how’s she’s feeling at the moment! But I do remember seeing her “happier” with a workout routine. I guess everyone does seem happier with a workout routine. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Truth hurts, I get it! Maybe the trainer should have asked what her goals were? Otherwise why would you hire a trainer? Because maybe you are unhappy with your body or just want to have a healthier lifestyle? She does need a reality check. We all know she feels super confident when she’s skinnier like she was in 2016. I’m not saying she’s fat or she needs to loose weight, it’s not up to me or to anyone else to decide, it’s only up to her and how’s she’s feeling at the moment! But I do remember seeing her “happier” with a workout routine. I guess everyone does seem happier with a workout routine. 

They say working out helps relieve stress and helps the mind, body and soul.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block