Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

35 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

The face card is top tier with barely any make up on. Yas! Definitely things are getting better and better for her. Smiling can trick your brain into happiness — and boost your health. Take my advice ‘cause by the looks of your comments, boy oh boy! spacer.png

She looks so much better without makeup :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I hate that the paps and her trainer made her feel that way, she's beautiful and her body looks amazing!

Love the fact that she still stans that Paula Cole song she loved in Stages all the way back in 2002 :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I feel like it's crazy for her trainer to make her feel that her body currently isn't good enough. Old body? You mean the body she had when she was 19 years old? Her body has changed; she's had children and she's older now and she still looks amazing! 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1
  • Like 8
37 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

The face card is top tier with barely any make up on. Yas! Definitely things are getting better and better for her. Smiling can trick your brain into happiness — and boost your health. Take my advice ‘cause by the looks of your comments, boy oh boy! spacer.png

Top tier yet you felt the need to run it thru a photoshop app?

• Haha 2
Just now, ItsBeanie****** said:

Someone should show Britney the below. Being bigger shouldn't define or limit anybody. Britney is obsessed with being skinny as a needle and it's a bit rough on her fans who look up to her. Big can be beautiful too Britney :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

she's not obsessed with being skinny. You need to realize that her father would constantly make her feel bad about her weight & appearance and that the paps go out of their way to alter photos of her to make it look as though she's out of shape. 

• Like 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

He used to… :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: doesn’t have time anymore I guess

I mean she doesn't want to work out longer than 45 minutes, how long would it take to call TMZ, drive up to a location, pretend to be on the phone, talk to the cameras and stage the interaction?

I think he'd have time to train our Queen, that other trainer seemed messy like that real estate agent. 

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean she doesn't want to work out longer than 45 minutes, how long would it take to call TMZ, drive up to a location, pretend to be on the phone, talk to the cameras and stage the interaction?

I think he'd have time to train our Queen, that other trainer seemed messy like that real estate agent. 

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block