Do you believe that Britney misses performing on stage?

Let's us all agree that she has potential to have a new prime  and have new heights in her career. 

We've known Britney the dancer and performer. 

Let's us know now britney the musician and britney the artist. 

Many well know icons started their careers in their 40s and had their masterpieces after that age. 

But honestly the pussney cat doll/Lolita image does not work anymore for her. She needs a revamp.  Its overdone overused and is not a reflection of what she is and can be. 

I will not be here for more circus-piece of me tour versions of her persona. Not even a dwad or onyx. Persona. She can do much better than all of those. 

I guess she is healing and finding her way as a person and as an artist. 

I've been earning for years for her to get control of her artistry. 

I am here for not a new in the zone or blackout but for something more meaningful and powerful. What she truly wants to do. I am looking forward to see her working as she wants and with who she wants. 

It would be interesting to see more than flashy choreographies or lights and more diversity of content.

For me she can sing out of key and breathless or very weakly. The element of aliveness of the singing is missing always and really drowns the energy of everything she does. There are a lot of resources artists use nowadays to help with the singing not only lip sincing or lead back tracks. 

A depth on her art is correlated with a depth on her thinking and reflection. She could cultivate herself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Let's us all agree that she has potential to have a new prime  and have new heights in her career. 

Many well know icons started their careers in their 40s and had their masterpieces after that age. 

But honestly the pussney cat doll/Lolita image does not work anymore for her. She needs a revamp.  Its overdone overused and is not a reflection of what she is and can be. 

I will not be here for more circus-piece of me tour versions of her persona. Not even a dwad or onyx. Persona. She can do much better than all of those. 

I am here for not a new in the zone or blackout but for something more meaningful and powerful. What she truly wants to do. I am looking forward to see her working as she wants and with who she wants. 

It would be interesting to see more than flashy choreographies or lights and more diversity of content.

For me she can sing out of key and breathless or very weakly. The element of aliveness of the singing is missing always and really drowns the energy of everything she does. There are a lot of resources artists use nowadays to help with the singing not only lip sincing or lead back tracks. 

A depth on her art is correlated with a depth on her thinking and reflection. She could cultivate herself. 

This is very well said. Thank you for commenting :)

41 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I think that's what the Original Doll era should have been :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

the more she continues to rediscover herself and her passions the more clearer that answer will be. i think there is probably a part of her that will always love/miss performing, but there's a lot of trauma associated with it for her now as well. 

• Like 1

Honestly, no. Not at this stage and maybe never again. 

She has so much to experience and to sort out, performing probably doesn't even come into the equation. 

She isn't going to do anything half-hearted... before there's performances, there would need to be music and then it would probably be very dialled back to ease her back into it... She would need to find her confidence all over again... But it would not take her long she's done it her whole life. 

We are not going to see her on stage, if ever for a very long time and I accept it :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block