Do you believe that Britney misses performing on stage?

55 minutes ago, Haruxx said:

she prob misses when it was fun , does she miss it now? No....when she thinks performing I bet 100% she thinks of the anxiety and force . 

I can imagine it being triggering for her now, after being forced to perform and entertain for 13 years whiles all your human rights are taken away from you… I miss popstar britney tho

The fact that she didn’t stop performing half way through the conservatorship… I think if she had forced them to let her take a break way earlier she could possibly come back again. But 13 years??? Yeah, I think she’s done and I don’t blame her at all. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Aymama said:

The fact that she didn’t stop performing half way through the conservatorship… I think if she had forced them to let her take a break way earlier she could possibly come back again. But 13 years??? Yeah, I think she’s done and I don’t blame her at all. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I absolutely understand why she wouldn’t want to perform again either. She deserves her peace and freedom. I was just wondering if she kissed the excitement of performing and being on stage but when you’ve been trafficked for over 13 years I bet you wouldn’t miss it at all. They stole everything from her :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block