‘Drag Race’ Creator Fenton Bailey: ‘Of Course’ We’ve Courted Britney Spears to Be a Guest Judge

9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

As a side note, being on Drag Race and feeling the immense emotion and love from the queens and the judges may give her a much needed confidence boost, and allow her to see a much better side of the industry just like with Elton 

Love is Love and all the Love Britney can get while she's home alone would be immense. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

As a fan of this show I've always wanted her to be on it, but not sure she would do well.  I wouldn't want a repeat of X-Factorney, but a part of me is happy she hasn't been on and gives me hope she will do it one day since she's always been supportive of her gay fans :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Brit would slay on the show :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Good she keeps turning them down. It's not something I would watch and it looks stupid as hell just from seeing the commercials on tv. If she wants to return to tv, that would definitely not be the show to go on.

I agree, Britney doing a real show like comedy is awesome she's a natural. In my perfume voice. 

• Love 3
On 3/30/2023 at 1:08 PM, DiamondCircus said:

"I think Cara [Cunningham] put it best, you know, previously known as Chris Crocker. 'Leave Britney alone.' I felt that of all the commentary and of all the coverage, that’s perhaps the most spot-on. Because, you know, if you free someone from something that protects them, are you really freeing them? Or are you actually putting them in harm’s way? I think that’s the point we’re at now."

Wtf?? Not a gay not doing their homework about Britney and saying such an ignorant thing.

I used to really love the show, but it’s just… too much of the same **** every six months so it’s been a few years now since I’ve watched. 

except all stars, I’ll check in to see those still. 

also, like if you ever thought about asking Britney moving forward I’d say I hope she reads this first. 

• Love 1

Night of 1000 Britney’s yasssss

Also britney could always do a prerecorded video like J lo (Altho I would much rather her do a guest judge spot) but there’s so many ways she could put her touch to the show in her own way. 

I could see her reminiscing on her outfits in her home in a prerecorded video or giving the queens her heartfelt advice about being yourself and tips for performing etc. 

I’m curious if Britney has ever seen the show, if she liked it and what her thoughts on ru Paul are, If she’s met him etc. It’s been on for quite a while so I’d be surprised if she hasn’t watched a bit of it anyway. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block